• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Judge throws out application to acquit City Harvest Church leaders

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Judge throws out application to acquit City Harvest Church leaders

The trial against City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee and five others will continue, and all six of them will testify. The trial resumes July 14.

Their defence lawyers had claimed the prosecution had not done enough to show there was a case against the accused, and called on Presiding Judge of the State Courts See Kee Oon to throw out all of the charges.

But on Monday, the judge rejected this, saying that there was enough evidence for the trial to continue with all of the charges intact. "In my view there is evidence to show that the investments were shams... and were merely disguises for something else," he said.

He was referring to several bond transactions which the prosecution believes were illegal and a way for the accused to misuse church funds. About $50 million is alleged to have been illegally used in various sham transactions to finance Kong's wife Ho Yeow Sun's pop music career and to cover this up.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...arvest-church-leaders-20#sthash.lhGoBEXc.dpuf

Attachments

• kong-hee-city-harvest-0505e.jpg
    kong-hee-city-harvest-0505e.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Judge throws out application to acquit City Harvest Church leaders - See more at:

Yapee!! Heaven has eyes!!!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to Horsey-face's neh-nehs ? Why suddenly so deflated ?

No more money from sheep to keep them in good shape ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read that this case would resume today and then it is ajourned to 14th of july. That is fucking far away. WTF honestly speaking who still follows this case. I suppose the delaying of the outcome would serve to lessen public opinion on him cos ppl are just too fucking sick of waiting.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read that this case would resume today and then it is ajourned to 14th of july. That is fucking far away. WTF honestly speaking who still follows this case. I suppose the delaying of the outcome would serve to lessen public opinion on him cos ppl are just too fucking sick of waiting.

No, it is to give Kong Hee Fatt Choy & the "wine" , time to repent!... for God is merciful!:rolleyes:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Judge throws out application to acquit City Harvest Church leaders - See more at:

Yapee!! Heaven has eyes!!!

If heaven has eyes, heaven would have caused the abortion of Lee Kuan Yew before he became the smear of shit on sole of shoe of Stinkapore.
If heaven has eyes, Arseloon would have virulent cancer eating up his head his stomach and his balls

If heaven has eyes, Prataman would have been beheaded in WW2 by his own samurai sword

HEAVEN GOT NO FUCKING EYES
AND FOR HEAVEN TO HAVE TO RELY ON THE CORRUPT PERVERTED KANGAROOS OF STINKAPORE DOUBLY SHOWS HEAVEN GOT NO FUCKING EYES

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bring it on... CHC has powerful friends and vast resources. How long do you want to drag the trial? :wink:

[video=youtube;tbZoo3Sh5QY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbZoo3Sh5QY[/video]

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

hmm... Sun Ho not cutting any new albums lately?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why other Christians never criticize these charlatans?

Most possibly, they're just as screwed up as these charlatans.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why other Christians never criticize these charlatans?

Most possibly, they're just as screwed up as these charlatans.

they criticise they gets arrested too.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

never ask sun ho to perform china wine for the judges?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M5pzLOZn9k4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

singa wine with jah beating the jamaican trashcans. :p

wtf is a jamaican trashcan?

I think you got it mixed up with soca music where they beat the steel drum.

Your carribean knowledge is so bad despite living in the west. You need to listen to some raggamuffin

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OdyWkn2Yc0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wtf is a jamaican trashcan?

I think you got it mixed up with soca music where they beat the steel drum.

steel drum is a glorified title of the oil drum, which is also used for garbage disposal and burning trash. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

steel drum is a glorified title of the oil drum, which is also used for garbage disposal and burning trash. :p

Don't know sia it's mostly played for soca music and those types of things and soca music isn't from jamaica but from trinidad and tobago.

Anyway speaking of soca music it sounds pretty ok and who cares what the instrument is made from cos it's the sound it makes that matters nigger.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a9GWSXykBwc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>