• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

arrival of braless maid in man's red undies

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
after the sudden exit of my peeping hippo maid, wifey decided to get one manly maid. i thought her manly means strong and friendly and in fact, a real "manly" maid popped in one day....

oh mama mia!!

the wifey gotta be kidding!!

we needed a maid not a MAN :*: ......

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my new lesbo maid is a very "handsome" maid. in fact, if i don't tell u she's a maid and intro u as a pinoy guy, u shall buy my words and think she is a he :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so now....i begin to worry....

the wifey is moaning and groaning in orgasmic bliss as my lesbo maid is massaging her tender little dainty feet.:*: my monster in law is next after she has reached orgasm:*::*:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
npnt2.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know u guys are dying to see how handsome my lesbo maid is BUT it's unethical to steal some shot about her and post here. the reason is obvious: it shall put many guys here to shame that a girl is more handsome than a guy. LOL!!

she also has very good physique that would depress some and might send some into suicidal thoughts. she got ABS!! my god!!

in every which way u look at her, she's machoer than any macho man.....and that's what begin to worry me :(

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
after the sudden exit of my peeping hippo maid, wifey decided to get one manly maid. i thought her manly means strong and friendly and in fact, a real "manly" maid popped in one day....

oh mama mia!!

the wifey gotta be kidding!!

we needed a maid not a MAN :*: ......

Mr leetb, i don't know when was the last time, RUN had such a hearty laugh.

Thank you. :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr leetb, i don't know when was the last time, RUN had such a hearty laugh.

Thank you. :p
glad u like it. strangely, those who didn't also choose to read and then infract me. really dunno what kind of cowards , lowlifes and nolifes are dwelling in.

very jialat!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i went into the toilet to shower, i was dead surprised by a man's red undies hanging inside. hell!! did some guy use my shower room??

i yelled at wifey, "which bloody man was using my shower room? who's red undies is this??" i rushed out of the toilet in clinging to my towel.

she burst out laughing. she revealed that it must have been lesbo who was using the toilet and must have forgotten and left her red undies there.

oh brother!! a maid wearing a man's red undies??!! she got to be kidding!

in between the laughter, the wifey revealed more things, "don't u be surprised when u find man's singlets in the toilet next time. lesbo doesn't wear bras. she wear singlets. hahahaha...."

@@

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rubbish thread...if my clones zap you into mod...i hope leongsam make you pay for wasting bandwith here!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
rubbish thread...if my clones zap you into mod...i hope leongsam make you pay for wasting bandwith here!

u must be one of those brainless retards that doesn't know how to use and click the IGNORE KEY. so contradicitng yourself. what an imbecile twit!

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u must be one of those brainless retards that doesn't know how to use and click the IGNORE KEY. so contradicitng yourself. what an imbecile twit!

Wah...senior member with more than 14000 posts give you some heavenly right to be Rude and call others retard? You obviously need to be zap to moderation amd learn manners all over again.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah...senior member with more than 14000 posts give you some heavenly right to be Rude and call others retard? You obviously need to be zap to moderation amd learn manners all over again.
go ahead, u retarded lowlife.

as if i care! :wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
bananas everyday

it's getting very strange now in my home.

usually wifey would buy banana at the end of the week. i would see a small bunch of long DELMONTE on the fruit platter. now everyday, i see bananas.....and in bigh bunches.

i asked wifey how cum now everyday also bananas. the kids eating it often?

No, she explained. it was lesbo who needs it everyday.

omg!! lesbo needs her banana daily??:*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: bananas everyday

big thank you to this chap who appreciates my corny daily real life event:

atest Reputation Received (39 point(s) total)
05-05-2014 02:37 AM
Thread: arrival of braless maid in man's red undies
Thanks, I dunno when was the last time i had such a hearty laugh.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: bananas everyday

it's getting very strange now in my home.

usually wifey would buy banana at the end of the week. i would see a small bunch of long DELMONTE on the fruit platter. now everyday, i see bananas.....and in bigh bunches.

i asked wifey how cum now everyday also bananas. the kids eating it often?

No, she explained. it was lesbo who needs it everyday.

omg!! lesbo needs her banana daily??:*::*:

strangely enough....it occurs that hardly anyone now dares to touch the big DELMONTE banana except the lesbo. and the bananas are going faster than a monkey's uncle :(