• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

arrival of braless maid in man's red undies

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
horny cousin John's coming back this sunday

yep! another long distance call from horny cousin john from the fillipins. was wondering whether it was the long distance or did i actually hear panting with moaning baclground effect?

" cous....(sigh, heave, sigh.....), i am comin ...(ah, ah...ahhhh).... back this sunday...." was that a heavy panting or the interferences of the phone line?

smooching....heaving...panting...moaning...groaning.....

hell!! what was horny john up to and what the hell was he doing now? it sounded like he was humping someone!!

oh shit!! it can't be lesbo! i hope :*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: horny cousin John's coming back this sunday

after hanging up, i had a strange eerie premonition. i felt a weird chill and all my goosepimples were erected......

i got this tingling feeling that the affinity with lesbo the braless maid in man's undies hadn't ended yet.

SHE'LL BE BACK!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lesbo is pregnant! OMG!!

i m still in a state of shock, awe and total disbelief.

cousin horny john was back alright. along with him, he brought home lesbo. yep! the braless maid in man's undies. along with lesbo, she brought home mini-lesbo :*::*: - her adopted pinay daughter. though not maternal, the little pinay striked a weird resemblance to lesbo with her trademark sai kwa pow set of buck teeth. even her mannerism was exact duplicate of lesbo. she was an authentic mini-me lesbo!!:*:

john brought lesb n mini-lesb to visit me. wifey was stunted to her bones. if u were to observe more carefully, her permed hair seem to be erecting on its ends. LOL!! her jaws were agaped wider than JAWS the man-eating shark and her eyes widened until almost popped out!

"hi mum!" lesbo greeted her. "how are you mum?" then she blurted like holding back some vomit. oh no!! was it what i was most apprehensive about? lesbo could be pregnant!!

well, wifey was still in a daze. mouth agape, she was speechless. i mean really really speechless!

horny john was amused at the extreme reaction so he broke another atomic bombastic news. he wanted to marry lesbo and be officially man and "man". OMG and santa maria!!

what could i say?? now my jaws were agape and speechless!!:*::*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
grand finale...lesbo married john and moonster in law died!g

both wifey and I were shocked out of our freaking minds. our eyes almost popped out and our jaws were wide agape.
monster in law who just woke up was walking towards the kitchen. passing us, she noticed our ludicrous expression and burst into frenzy laugher.

she laughed and laughed so hard and suddenly she frozen and dropped onto the floor. OMG! monster in law just dropped dead from hysterical laughter.:*::*:

"ah ma, ah ma!!' manly lesbo sprang into action calling out and shaking senseless monster. it was timely that she had learned some basic first aids and she executed CPR. wifey and i now got even shocker and was running around in circles in excitement not knowing what to do.
cousin horny john immediately called for the ambulance.....but it was too late. monster in law was gone. oh well, at least died happily laughing.

so what's next?

well, it was a curse disguised in a blessing or a blessing in a curse? whatever, the sudden death of monster in law unwittingly solved many important social issue for wifey and I.

first of all, we didn't need to fly over filippins to attend horny john and lesbo's outrageous wedding. and there was no better excuse than to use the mourning over monster's demise for avoiding that.

in a way, it was a happy ending for everyone.....and er...we rid monster in law and so the home should be less stressful without her noisy presence:p

as for horny john, he would be planning to emigrate to filippins and lived with lesbo hopefully happily ever after......

this marks the end of BRALESS MAID IN MAN'S UNDIES saga.

but wait!!

how cum i ve this weird sensation that it might not be the end yet??

ok, for now that's it! thanks for reading and hope u ve a good laugh :biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: grand finale...lesbo married john and moonster in law died!g

for now, it would be maidless days for a while since monster-in-law already died laughingly.

our next maid akan datang would like be a mynmar girl. hmmmm.... BURMESE MAID IN TIGHT SARONG ??? the next maid story? :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: grand finale...lesbo married john and moonster in law died!g

arrival of braless maid in man's red undies
Started by leetahbar, 02-05-2014 03:44 PM

Replies: 125
Views: 13,004

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ball-carrying lesbo

good friday was really a big surprise for me.

without anounoucement, in popped horny cousin john with lesbo. i almost couldn't recognise lesbo. she was more feminine now and didn't look manlier than me no more. what a makeover!

she was with makeup. it was the first time my whole family ever saw her in makeup. the trademark bucktooth gave way to confirm it was really lesbo.

our jaws nearly dropped! lesbo used to play basketball during her off days. now she was carrying one. she was pregnant!

great work, horny john! you truly lived up to your horny name.

the finally surprise - lesbo was carrying twins.

OMG!! horny john, we really have to give in to u!

SALUTE!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wifey, the cleopatra over ALL my ex-maids

wifey was in a solemn sunken mood ever since monster in law laughed herself to death. the recent visit from pregnant lesbo, horny cousin john and mini-me lesbo didn't cheer up up much. after they left, she sunk back .....

last sunday, the gate bell rang. guess what?

there was a motley bunch of maids calling out "mum, mum, mum!" from the outside of the gate.

OMG!! my running maid carla, monster hippo maid and each brought alonng another maid friends come avisiting.

the wifey was pleasantly surprised. she opened the gate electronically and let all the maids in.

it was a ladies affair. or rather CLEOPATRA with her bevy of maids - ex that is. all thanks to lesbo who before she flew off, had met all these maids and related to her how down mum cleopatra aka wifey was. last sunday, all the ex-maids unite and decided to visit wifey.

well, they really treated her like cleopatra. each held one of her limbs and get her a manicure and pedicure. after they were done, each massaged a limb.

so i better buzz off and left the girls alone to remininsce.......