• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

arrival of braless maid in man's red undies

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: the sickening waiting game....

no, i did it with my lesbo maid...sounds familiar to you...?:p:biggrin:

lesbo prefers my wifey. why do u think she dresses like a man and holds lesbians party in my backyard? the wifey is turning so "pink" now. i think she's bringing lesbo to attend pinkdot this weekend at honglim.

and here the husby - me - is worried sick and apprehensive about my new venture into USA(Ulu Sembawang Area) of some primitive jungle of nobody's land :(

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok, all the best...:biggrin:

lesbo prefers my wifey. why do u think she dresses like a man and holds lesbians party in my backyard? the wifey is turning so "pink" now. i think she's bringing lesbo to attend pinkdot this weekend at honglim.

and here the husby - me - is worried sick and apprehensive about my new venture into USA(Ulu Sembawang Area) of some primitive jungle of nobody's land :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn...probably you not good enough...:p
i do not like being sucked by monster "bionic" mozzies. u smack it, it still flies around. after sucking u shiok shiok, it leaves behind a very big itchy like hell mark.

then when u r sleeping in a cosy sleeping bag, some horny snake would just crawl into it and sleeps with u. my god!! and it really knows where's the best and cosy warm spot to sleep.....your hot crotch! u just freeze and don't startle startle it or else!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ah bar, with your company, i dun feel so surrounded by greenies.:o

i do not like being sucked by monster "bionic" mozzies. u smack it, it still flies around. after sucking u shiok shiok, it leaves behind a very big itchy like hell mark.

then when u r sleeping in a cosy sleeping bag, some horny snake would just crawl into it and sleeps with u. my god!! and it really knows where's the best and cosy warm spot to sleep.....your hot crotch! u just freeze and don't startle startle it or else!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah bar, with your company, i dun feel so surrounded by greenies.:o

those are just the appetisers. wait till u face the real things....

i so tormented by those incidents especially the funny looking snake sleeping on my crotch in between the balls and my own little snake, i couldn't get my little snake to transform into a cum spitting cobra :'( to aggravate my mental torment, the wifey is suspecting i could be having a tryst with lesbo.

oh heavens!! may the lightning fries me crisp!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
26000 and ONE supported pinkdot day

of course the ONE was lesbo, my tomboy lesbian maid without bra but in man's undies.

for the whole of sat and sun, she wore pink. she was more attuned to this pinkdot when she read it from her free wifi mobile. i dunno what got into wifey who was so influenced by her that the entire family also wore pink during that pinkdot day.

even though we weren't there in hong lim green, we supported the LGBT. we felt it was necessary as discrimination against the minority group is really a sickening mental problem. the wearwhite muslim and the gross exploitation by lawrence of the khong from FCBC church was such a hypocrisy and detrimental to their religious teaching. what the hell did FCBC stand for by the way?

Fxxk CB CUNT?? - that was what lesbo said. LMAO!!

she explained to us that gays were so much accepted in fillippins and very few osctracised them and fillippins is a catholic majority. the muslims there also bo chap. only in our lst world singapore such caveman's mentality still exists.

she and the entire family back the PINKDOT. she prayed that may god sent lightning and strike dinokhong into a crisp!

imo, i think our gahmen should do something as such inappropriate action by a religious leeder is really quite seditious breaking up the harmony of the society. then again, dare our gahmen?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: bananas everyday

Maids Forced Into Debt Bondage in Singapore - JULY 4, 2014
http://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/maids-forced-into-debt-bondage-in-singapore-63194

This week, two of the maids involved in the Singapore pilot returned to Cambodia with stories of forced debt bondage and abusive conditions, once again raising serious doubts about whether the rights of Cambodian migrants can be guaranteed by the well-connected recruitment agencies sending them abroad.

That contract, a copy of which was obtained last month, stipulates that the migrant worker must, for the first six months of employment, pay $320 of her $385 salary to Philimore through the Singaporean moneylender SME Care. The interest rate on the loan is 20 percent.

“We had to sleep in a bed with four or five people every night and there were about 50 people in each room with the beds stacked three-high,” Ms. Mao said. “There were more than 100 women in one building—from Philippines, Indonesia, [Burma] and Cambodia.”

During the day, according to the women, they were expected to perform household duties in the center as prospective employers browsed the maids on offer.

Both women spoke of 18-hour workdays, sparse meals, occasional abuse and restrictive living conditions.

The future is unclear for Ms. Thida, who said she just wanted to be healthy after being hospitalized twice in Singapore due to being overworked and underfed.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for maids working with us especially our loyal lesbo, the wifey treats her as "sister" while i treat her like "brother".

and yes, she gulps down beer like a macho man :eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not fantasies.

it's real!! real everyday happening. it could even be translated into a local comedy series. if mediacorpse cum to me, i would sell them my scripts....and i would to have lesbo acting as herself in the series :smile: michelle chong can act as the wifey....and maybe i get my goofy li'l brother leetahsar to act as moi
as for my beloved monster-in-law, koh cheng mun aka dolly would fit the bill :smile:

wait!! maybe drag queen kumar can act the part of lesbo :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
another fat malay actress who's pal to dolly could act as HIPPO and i need another to act as my RUNAWAY MAID....hmmmm , i think the best person would be chou en lai aka BBC of the NOOSE famed.:biggrin: he can pole dance pretty good.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a very handsome lesbo

today when i got back, i was shocked!

standing infront to greet me wasn't a lady. it was a manly man....and it was lesbo with her near crew cut!!:*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
macho lesbo and her bevy of pinays

i wanted a maid. and i got a man! what a joke!!

it was a long time since i last went chinatown to eat at the hawker stalls there. i missed the charkuayteow, the chicken rice, the bak cho mee and etc.

called up my li'l brother leetahsar and soon we were at the hawker centre. LTS suggested eating the honest to goodness OUTRAM ROAST char siew rice which had more roast pork than rice and all for only $3. just when u thought that was cheap, the fatgirl assistant threw u a big bowl of steaming shiok! soup. when u winkwink at her just like my notorious LTS, she threw into the soup a few soft chicken feet and lots of boiled soft blackbeans.

there we had it - our solid poon pee pee char siew rice with lots of meat at only $3 a plate with LTS around, u bet ur arse that that would be more little bonuses. he went and self-served a big scoop of their very powderful homemade chilli paste. really OOMP! with the rice and the meats.

a table nearby was making such a ruckus. there was much high pitched laughter and piony chatting. i lifted my head to see who was the butch of pinay maids with their off day merrymaking.

i saw a man flanked with all the bitchy maids. one of the sexy bitch who was dressed in spaggi Ts and a very very short hotpants and high pink heels was embracing what looked like a "man" holding a bottle of CALSBERG and kissing "him" all over. when she finally sat back in her arse, i saw that "man".

i almost choked on my siew bak. ......IT WAS LESBO!! IN HER NEW CREW CUT!!!:*::*:

i blushed when i recalled that incident. my god!! my lesbo - the super pinay maids' lover!!??:*::*::eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the duel of lesbo and monster in law

today was a very happening day b4 dinner.....

lesbo was as usual preparing for tonite's dinner.

ding-dong! the arrival of my monster in law who brought with her loads of grocery. she also wanna prepare for tonite's dinner.

DING-DONG!! the duel of the kitchen began.....

lesbo vs monster in law, round 1:

on one corner, lesbo had just season her jumbo giant wings from brazil. our pinky was a stupid goon who promoted that cheapo $1.20 fried chicken wings from redhill hawker centre to becum the world's most expensive wings based on the half hour queue as the world's most expensive PM which resulted the unit price of the wings to be obscenely escalated to $10K+ each!!

lesbo's wings were fantastic! u just couldn't stop at one. boy! when u down it with beer, u could easily gobble up at least 1 dozen!!

at the other corner, monster in law was preparing her tumeric kuning otah ( i think it's kuning or some other dunno what fish). she did her otah the penang style. wow! very fragrant! very soft! very shiok!! :smile:

her otah was meticulously hand pounded with all the spices and added generious pieces of fish meat. half of them was pengam and half steamed. both were heavenly delicious!! if u sandwich one with bread, wow!! it was already like a very fulfilling meal....

ok, gotta go!! more dishes out. time to devour without mercy!! :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lesbo dating runaway maid

it's sunday and off day for lesbo.

DING DONG! lesbo rushed out from her room dashed to the front door and opened. standing outside was lo and behold!! my runaway maid carla!! lesbo was macholy attired while carlo was all dressed up like ready to fiesta ciesta - so bloody sexy that could make any horny guy nosebleed.

lesbo had sprayed herself some very familiar fragrance. oh no!! she used my CK MAN cologne....my very expensive cologne! no wonder most bottles were evaporating so fast and i thought it was the hot weather.....

"bye, sir," lesbo manly greeted me as i stood that mesmerised by carla 's sexiness. "bye, sir," carla smiled and greeted me too.

as i waved goodbye to both of them like a devoting father, lesbo put her arm around carla's shoulder while she hugged lesbo's thick trunk lovingly. and both of them walked away towards the sunlight.....

wow! so romantic!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
bald lesbo - HAIR FOR HOPE@vivocity

i was terribly shock out of my freaking head!!

lesbo asked for a half day off. when she finally came home, wifey almost fainted! she was bald!!:eek:

without her already crew cut hair, she now looked more manly than me :*:

well, what happened lesbo? speak up!

she took half a day to go to vivocity and BALD HER HEAD TO MAKE A STATEMENT!! my god! and she donated $50.

oh, my poor sweet lesbo!!

here's $100 for your compassionate warm heart :cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lesbo - the cacti murderer!

mati! die! si liao!!!

i dunno what i m gonna to explain to my li'l brother LTS who gave me a big dishgarden of his rare cacti. what happen??

lesbo had overwatered and murdered almost all:eek: all that was left were the rotting carcasses of LTS' rare cacti. die man! how was i to tell him that all his babies were drowned by lesbo??:*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
monster-in-law wants a new maid! shit!!

everything was going well and fine until......

one fine day, monster in law brought the maid to her monsters in laws party. every monsters brought their maids. it was kind of a showoff thingy. they compared maids to see who was prettier, better cooks (or crooks), bitch or bitchier and etc, excepter BUTCH and BUTCHIER which unfortunately lesbo was the only one in this category - uncompeted and uncompared.

.....and troubles began. shit!!

the monster-in-law was silently humiliated when the other monsters commented that goodness!! you hired a man as a maid is it??

that cruel sting barbed deep into her thinned (very very thinned) skin and poor lesbo had now became a pain in her butt :(

now what was i suppose to do?

to be honest, i rather rid the monster than lesbo.

agree?:*::p