• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you met your first love sometime between the late 80s to early 90s....

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will remember the book(s) and eventually, this when it came out 10 years too late to save the romance of your first true love.

Watching the movie again, I remember how much reading the two books paralleled so much of my first 3 months after o levels. I'm sure quite a few in this forum from the "era" probably went through something similar.

Enjoy the show and perhaps let yourselves go back to a time of innocence that you can only otherwise re-live in a fleeting day-dream.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gIYbvZi3Wt8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it me or does Melody look more gorgeous with age?

Sigh...I could've, would've, should've...the one unrequited love that I should have reciprocated.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During that era, I hadn't yet reached puberty.

My favorite local books were the True Singapore Ghost Stories series and books by Bonny Hicks.

DiscussCvr_Web.gif

ExcuseMe.gif

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
No problem.

If you didn't reciprocate your one unrequited love and now nobody wants you or your wife is turning to other men, you can always turn to "hign-end" whores.

LOL .................. LOL

Is it me or does Melody look more gorgeous with age?

Sigh...I could've, would've, should've...the one unrequited love that I should have reciprocated.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
A reflection of your lonely existence. So sorry to hear that.

No problem.

If you didn't reciprocate your one unrequited love and now nobody wants you or your wife is turning to other men, you can always turn to "hign-end" whores.

LOL .................. LOL

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
And such a sweet and lovely song from it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0XB4ef8zG-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jw5

Loyal
No problem.

But unlike you, I don't fancy "high-end" whores". They may be high-priced, but there's no gold in their cunts to justify being "high-end".

LOL ..................... LOL

A reflection of your lonely existence. So sorry to hear that.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're most welcome.

Never thought your aged libido had any preference for the opposite sex anyway.

No problem.

But unlike you, I don't fancy "high-end" whores". They may be high-priced, but there's no gold in their cunts to justify being "high-end".

LOL ..................... LOL

jw5

Loyal
My age and libido for the opposite sex are about the same as yours.

The main difference is you suck your master's cock daily, whereas I don't.

LOL ........................ LOL

You're most welcome.

Never thought your aged libido had any preference for the opposite sex anyway.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come now, no need to resort to wild imaginations.

I have mostly been just a reader in this forum, but for today, I would like to experience a bit more interaction with the lesser troll of this forum.

Please do carry on, I find the lack of intelligence in your responses most intriguing.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say, it has been a whole 23 minutes since this troll's response.

Perhaps I was a bit harsh with my words.

My apologies, I was merely trying to approach you with the utmost civility and respect in equal measure to how other forummers view you.

No hard feeling if you feel the further need to exhibit more of your behavior.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photoshopped to tantalize, but nevertheless still exudes the girl-next-door charm.

Good on you, Melody, your beauty parallel that of fine wine that develops well with time.

Take good care of her, Randall.

7AE4BE4C79A5F2DA7128BF2B2CAE.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember watching this and Forever Fever back in the late 1990s.
For local productions, I thought they were pretty good.
Some familiar names (still) in the cast.

jw5

Loyal
It's because I know how much those in the Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong (aka Scroobal) stable of clones love to have the last word, that's why I stopped replying after post #12. Unfortunately, you had to post #13, which is again another trait of the MAYKC stable. Must always have another harsh post just to prove the point. Bytheway, these traits are very kuanyewlike.

I say, it has been a whole 23 minutes since this troll's response.

Perhaps I was a bit harsh with my words.

My apologies, I was merely trying to approach you with the utmost civility and respect in equal measure to how other forummers view you.

No hard feeling if you feel the further need to exhibit more of your behavior.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for playing. The window for imbeciles is now closed. Results have been collated and will be analysed.

It's because I know how much those in the Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong (aka Scroobal) stable of clones love to have the last word, that's why I stopped replying after post #12. Unfortunately, you had to post #13, which is again another trait of the MAYKC stable. Must always have another harsh post just to prove the point. Bytheway, these traits are very kuanyewlike.