• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our tissue seller also got money leh...

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all... All the above calculation is base on what you think. You did not sell the tissue yourself or do any market research... Do you think for a day of 8 hours, they only sell to 16 peoples per day???

They do not buy the tissues from NTUC, they have other source which is cheaper... It also depend whether you are handicap, If you are, you will have more customers.

When I was about 16 years of age, I always brought tissue from a blind uncle at AMK centre hawker, he is always accompany by an auntie to lead him the way. I brought out of pity him. However 1 fine day, I saw this auntie beating up this blind guy for unknown reason and both of them board a taxi after that...

What I am trying to say it that please do not be surprise that they can sell to above 100 customers per day and make a decent profit.

Remember the blind guy which always play music on the MRT or bus interchange?? He donated SGD 15K every year from his earning...

Wow! So lucrative. Why don't you get your Mother to sell tissue papers while exhibiting her Phua Chee Bye. I m sure she will make good sales figures. Lots of sympathetic people out there. Otherwise she can always offer extra services to potential buyers. :oIo::kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was about 16 years of age, I always brought tissue from a blind uncle at AMK centre hawker, he is always accompany by an auntie to lead him the way. I brought out of pity him. However 1 fine day, I saw this auntie beating up this blind guy for unknown reason and both of them board a taxi after that...

KNNBCCB la :oIo:

Brought vs Bought :kma:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! So lucrative. Why don't you get your Mother to sell tissue papers while exhibiting her Phua Chee Bye. I m sure she will make good sales figures. Lots of sympathetic people out there. Otherwise she can always offer extra services to potential buyers. :oIo::kma:

Ha..ha... My mother retired...:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is this the truth or is this meant to mitigate the onslaught on pap and NEA?

when you have the control of the media, you can published anything you want..even saying being screwed by the govt is a total god given privilege.

so sinkies, when you are being screwed, it is a golden privilege..dun complain.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10173535_571056253008790_3059917266959910295_n.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all... All the above calculation is base on what you think. You did not sell the tissue yourself or do any market research... Do you think for a day of 8 hours, they only sell to 16 peoples per day???

They do not buy the tissues from NTUC, they have other source which is cheaper... It also depend whether you are handicap, If you are, you will have more customers.

What I am trying to say it that please do not be surprise that they can sell to above 100 customers per day and make a decent profit.

Remember the blind guy which always play music on the MRT or bus interchange?? He donated SGD 15K every year from his earning...

This is what in economics we call "every thing else remaining constant"...the cost of the Beautex pocket tissue had gone up, from $3.40 to $3.90 or even some places $4.20, there is a new packaging & the newer ones are thinner. Of course, there are places you can get the pocket tissues in bulk, do a little asking & you can find these suppliers...in short, I am using a simplistic assumption...no need to do an in depth marketing.

I use to mentally calulate, how much that "noisy" blind musician at the Orchard MRT underpass link makes in a day, I have stood there & time a minute, how many person pass by...

What we are getting at is...do they need to pay a $120 license just to peddle some pocket tissue??