• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our tissue seller also got money leh...

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They don't mind paying $120 for the licence to sell tissue!

10251964_822976697731401_9118108383947142601_n.jpg

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this the truth or is this meant to mitigate the onslaught on pap and NEA?

You see... You are choosing to believe on report...:biggrin:

The report is what you want.. you will believe... If the report is not what you want.. You choose not to believe...:rolleyes:

Are you a tissue paper seller??? They don't mind... Why you worry???:eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see... You are choosing to believe on report...:biggrin:

The report is what you want.. you will believe... If the report is not what you want.. You choose not to believe...:rolleyes:

Are you a tissue paper seller??? They don't mind... Why you worry???:eek:

This is called critical thinking, doubt and discernment. Something which dumbfucks like you (probably lowly educated, that's why sign on police) don't have.

In university, we were constantly told to be critical of anything, any source from any academic. Research is important.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
This only means that the business is lucrative enough for them to pay the annual fee and stay in the trade.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is called critical thinking, doubt and discernment. Something which dumbfucks like you (probably lowly educated, that's why sign on police) don't have.

In university, we were constantly told to be critical of anything, any source from any academic. Research is important.

So blame everything on the government for your own failures is critical thinking??? Just go and work harder... If so many peoples can succeeded in this system why can't you if you are so smart???

Go and form a party to fight the PAP if you are so smart and have balls... Hide behind the PC to act smart??? Ask you out for a coffee and not fight you also dare not.. Where is your balls smart Alex???:rolleyes:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So blame everything on the government for your own failures is critical thinking??? Just go and work harder... If so many peoples can succeeded in this system why can't you if you are so smart???

Go and form a party to fight the PAP if you are so smart and have balls... Hide behind the PC to act smart??? Ask you out for a coffee and not fight you also dare not.. Where is your balls smart Alex???:rolleyes:

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye!
:oIo::kma:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye!
:oIo::kma:

Ha..ha... Nothing new from you... Laksaboy your clone too?? I thought I am talking to a difference people???:eek:

Don't tell me Tracytan is also you??? And I am talking to the same people all along...:confused:

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What new you want? Your Mother has the same old piece of Phua Chee Bye right? :rolleyes:

Like telling people here you are to blame yourself for your own failure and nobody had any responsible for your success and failure...:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is the link to apply for tissue paper selling licence? I want to apply, but cannot find?

http://app2.nea.gov.sg/services-forms/list-of-licensees/list-of-licensees-table ?? $120 a year = $10 a month , taking into 30 days consideration : 0.33cts a day.

Cost of Tissue papers : Beautex Brand - 3 ply pocket tissue, 1 pack =$3.40 ( from farceprice), each pack = 48 individual packs, $3.20/48 = $0.06 cts, Total Cost per day plus license fee per day : 0.39cts,.

Recommended Selling Price (aka market rate) : $1 for 3 packs, Profit : 16 packs x $1 = $16 less 0.39 = $15.61, assuming that one sell the 1 pack of 48 packets of pocket tissues. This does not include, meals & transportation. Do not forget, you have already paid taxes when you buy the pocket tissues ( 7%).

You sell 1 pack, you already cover your costs, assuming you sell two packs a day, you make $15.61, at 30 days = $468.30, that is not much, but can one include sweets too?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is the link to apply for tissue paper selling licence? I want to apply, but cannot find?

http://app2.nea.gov.sg/services-forms/list-of-licensees/list-of-licensees-table ?? $120 a year = $10 a month , taking into 30 days consideration : 0.33cts a day.

Cost of Tissue papers : Beautex Brand - 3 ply pocket tissue, 1 pack =$3.40 ( from farceprice), each pack = 48 individual packs, $3.20/48 = $0.06 cts, Total Cost per day plus license fee per day : 0.39cts,.

Recommended Selling Price (aka market rate) : $1 for 3 packs, Profit : 16 packs x $1 = $16 less 0.39 = $15.61, assuming that one sell the 1 pack of 48 packets of pocket tissues. This does not include, meals & transportation. Do not forget, you have already paid taxes when you buy the pocket tissues ( 7%).

You sell 1 pack, you already cover your costs, assuming you sell two packs a day, you make $15.61, at 30 days = $468.30, that is not much, but can one include sweets too?
Hey! Queue up leh! I also intend to sell condoms. Buy 1 durex get 1 kleenex tissue free. Me jobless for 4 years liaoz. Donno got priority or not?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey! Queue up leh! I also intend to sell condoms. Buy 1 durex get 1 kleenex tissue free. Me jobless for 4 years liaoz. Donno got priority or not?

Ok! I include condom selling to compliment my pocket tissue, Buy 2 packs of 0.2mm OKOMOTO you get one packet tissue free, plus a small packet of sweets ( 3 numbers) for $9.90 . Small bottle of listerine is available too for $1.90....you use your mouth also right?

We are getting by, somewhere..enterprising!...all for a $120 licence..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't mind paying $120 for the licence to sell tissue!

10251964_822976697731401_9118108383947142601_n.jpg

How many tissue sellers did they survey? Did they have a choice not to pay? Typical of the govt to be so strict on locals trying to make ends meet while letting foreigners get away with not paying employee CPF. What kind of logic and excuse is this - don't mind paying it? - the govt should be asking whether they should be paying and not whether the tissue sellers mind paying it. Pay them millions for this kind of standard. For example, last time I stopped paying TV licence fee as I mind paying it. I'm sure at that time many people didn't mind paying it too. The point is they should not be charging TV licence when they have all the advertisements.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First of all... All the above calculation is base on what you think. You did not sell the tissue yourself or do any market research... Do you think for a day of 8 hours, they only sell to 16 peoples per day???

They do not buy the tissues from NTUC, they have other source which is cheaper... It also depend whether you are handicap, If you are, you will have more customers.

When I was about 16 years of age, I always brought tissue from a blind uncle at AMK centre hawker, he is always accompany by an auntie to lead him the way. I brought out of pity him. However 1 fine day, I saw this auntie beating up this blind guy for unknown reason and both of them board a taxi after that...

What I am trying to say it that please do not be surprise that they can sell to above 100 customers per day and make a decent profit.

Remember the blind guy which always play music on the MRT or bus interchange?? He donated SGD 15K every year from his earning...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratulations! One more sinkee tissue paper seller coming soon and so there will be 1 less unemployed sinkee. Song Boh?

BTW, my new title is "Senior Tissue Paper Consultant". Sak Kee Boh?