• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Francis Seow Made A Fool of LKY

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Thank you in advance:smile:

would you be able to make your magic and grab a copy from the archives of SBC and see if anything could surface? if they were able to keep footage of that same old man weeping in August 65, that clip in the late 80s should see light some day.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
would you be able to make your magic and grab a copy from the archives of SBC and see if anything could surface? if they were able to keep footage of that same old man weeping in August 65, that clip in the late 80s should see light some day.

i will try:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that clip is a classic and must be shown to all singaporeans, past, present and future

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think MSM media is not doing LKY a favour by showing his latest pics. The last pic of a person remains in the minds of many. Showing a ghostlike, emancipated LKY doesnt do him any favour.

LKY shd be spared the indignity shown by SG press

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why you want photoshop to the rescue? :p:p:p

no, i rather prefer that MSM let an old politician fade into the sunset with dignity and allowing us to remember him for the vibrant,explosive personality he had.

Let Singaporeans remember LKY as a dynamic man and a hero

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can anyone upload the clip which showed Francis Seow making a fool of LKY.

Thank you in advance:smile:

You mean the tete a tete in parliament between FS & Old fart? that went like this?

old fart : "you were seen walking down Battery Rd, with your mistress"
FS: "Yes, it was seen by everyone, in broad day night"
FS: "Your speaker of parliament, has a mistress, in which every one knows...but..."

Something like that, & Old Fart face turned CRIMSON, the camera panned away & a commercial clip was shown.....is this the one?. The clip is available for research, you can go to Mediacorpse archives, bring along your NRIC...& register to view....you can be sure, when you walk down Andrew Rd thereafter, even the grasses & the plants, sprout eyes looking at you...:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think MSM media is not doing LKY a favour by showing his latest pics. The last pic of a person remains in the minds of many. Showing a ghostlike, emancipated LKY doesnt do him any favour.

LKY shd be spared the indignity shown by SG press

Did they have a choice:confused:
If they tried to blackout all pictures of LKY. people would think the worse & there would be rumours that he was dead or dying.

So even if he doesn't look healthy they needed to show that he is still running the show. LKY is something like a scarecrow. His image is used to make ensure the PAP faithful don't don't wander.

That's why I believe that change is only possible when LKY ups the lorry/ Too many Sporeans are scared or loyal to LKY.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they tried to blackout all pictures of LKY. people would think the worse & there would be rumours that he was dead or dying.

So even if he doesn't look healthy they needed to show that he is still running the show. LKY is something like a scarecrow. His image is used to make ensure the PAP faithful don't don't wander.

That's why I believe that change is only possible when LKY ups the lorry/ Too many Sporeans are scared or loyal to LKY.

I thought they raise the RED LANTERN?? no? ha ha ha ha ha

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean the tete a tete in parliament between FS & Old fart? that went like this?

old fart : "you were seen walking down Battery Rd, with your mistress"
FS: "Yes, it was seen by everyone, in broad day night"
FS: "Your speaker of parliament, has a mistress, in which every one knows...but..."

Something like that, & Old Fart face turned CRIMSON, the camera panned away & a commercial clip was shown.....is this the one?. The clip is available for research, you can go to Mediacorpse archives, bring along your NRIC...& register to view....you can be sure, when you walk down Andrew Rd thereafter, even the grasses & the plants, sprout eyes looking at you...:biggrin:

no..the episode i mentioned was when LKY and FS faced each other in a Select Hearing

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why do they need to keep him in the news? he has retired, so let LY have peace in his twilight years.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a video of LKY 'chatting' with some of his pals.

[video=youtube;f6NTRAOaIwU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6NTRAOaIwU[/video]

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
472bf520-cb67-11e3-b6b0-cff57d3cc0a3_HM-Sultan-Haji-Hassanal-Bolkiah-shakes-hand-with-Mr-Lee-Kuan-Yew.jpeg

No need to make a fool of him anymore.