• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[ Gold digger ] Nevermind the color and stench, rich can already!

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Chinese Woman Marries Rich Indian Man, Netizen Reactions

by Joe on Monday, April 14, 2014

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-01.jpg

From Tiexue:
Envious? Beautiful Chinese Woman Who Married into India Shows Off Her Luxurious Life

Who says Indians are all poor cunts [extremely impoverished]? Who says life in India is too horrible to bear? Just take a look at how happy/fortunate this girl’s life is after marrying into India!

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-02.jpg

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-03.jpg

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-04.jpg

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-05.jpg

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-06.jpg

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-07.jpg

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-08.jpg

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-09.jpg

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-10.jpg

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-11.jpg

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-12.jpg

chinese-indian-interracial-marriage-reactions-13.jpg

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe she likes indian food!! YUMMY!

At first I really BEH TAHAN the indian incense, but after eating a few times in authentic indian restaurants, the delicious curry made me forget about the indian incense smell.

At least it is much better than choking cigarette smell.

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal

At first I really BEH TAHAN the indian incense, but after eating a few times in authentic indian restaurants, the delicious curry made me forget about the indian incense smell.

This PRC gold digger is FBI (fucked by indian)liao.

Vermin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah shit tastes yummy right? :rolleyes::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian-Chinese couples are nothing new. Even back in the day.

[video=youtube;SSgdDvJsOzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSgdDvJsOzc[/video]

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems Indian ( South asian) men are very popular among East Asian women, eg the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese.

When I was studying in the States, the Indian male students usually have the company of very pretty Chinese, Korean and Japanese girls to the jealousy of the East Asian men. Some of these girls ended up marrying these Indian guys despite their families objection. One South Korean pretty girl even adopted Hinduism from Christianity after marrying the Indian guy while another japanese girl converted to Islam to marry a Pakistani guy .For the Korean girl, she really assimiliated when I last heard of her in India...wearing the sari.

It was the same thing in Beijing when I worked in for awhile. Chinese girls flock to Indian and Bangladeshi guys in the company , not only those top managers but normal engineers. One of the couple in the ill fated MH370 was a Indian guy and his pretty chinese wife...

If we noticed during luch break in Shenton way, many of the local chinese girls would join with the Indian guys for lunch while the local guys went out with guys only. Many of our top Indian ministers also have Chinese or Japanese wives.

It was also quite surprising that chinese girls would readily accept and assmiliated into Indian traditional families very well ,living together with the parents in laws and even cooking Indian food for them. This would be quite unthinkable among chinese families today.

It was also quite strange that some of the local girls' who married South Indian men i know have parents who racially quite discriminatory against Indians. These girls are usually also highly educated, very capable and are themselves in mid to high level professionals in their jobs so it is not fair to accuse them of marrying Indian men for benefits. For example, the first Chinese female decorated fighter pilot of Malaysian Air Force Mig-29 and F-18 fighter Captain Patricia Yapp Siau Yin married her Indian Hindu colleague in 2010.

http://www.nriinternet.com/Marriages/Malaysia/2010/Indian-origin_pilot.htm

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian people are quite attractive with big eyes and sharp facial features.

If you can look past their ingrained traits, dark skin and sometimes overpowering body odour, there'll probably be some physical attraction.

I think a lot of Indian guys tend to use a lot of cologne or Axe body spray when they go out on outings.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Face of a Gold Digger!!

Dig gold also dig inferior quality gold. Should have got hooked up with a Jewish media mogul who already has one foot in the grave. Getting that inheritance beats winning anything from 4D, Toto, football betting, horseracing or any other gambling pursuits which heartlander peasants desperately hopes are a ticket to get their ass out of poverty. :rolleyes:

murdoch-wendi-deng.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dig gold also dig inferior quality gold. Should have got hooked up with a Jewish media mogul who already has one foot in the grave. Getting that inheritance beats winning anything from 4D, Toto, football betting, horseracing or any other gambling pursuits which heartlander peasants desperately hopes are a ticket to get their ass out of poverty. :rolleyes:

murdoch-wendi-deng.jpg

Look at her face, how can anyone fall in love with this kind of lady ?