• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cute xiaomeimei says voting opp may not change anything

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These meimeis talk more sense ... ... ...

[video=youtube;6m90V81OWDw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m90V81OWDw[/video]

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RZ is simply idealistic.

3. Is RZ a soothsayer to predict that WP would be arrogant if they won more seats in Parliament? Shooting off her mouth with this kind of dumb statement is shocking.

The interview shows a young girl with a warped mind full of idealism.

Because WP behave like PAP... If you look carefully in WP... They are doing what the PAPs are doing... That is why she said that...

I used to think WP is difference... They used to be very open... They have the heart for people like JBJ... But after they get more seats... They behave like PAP... The WP MP dare not express their views openly... If you have question, please draft the question to the party... PAP style?? No???

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because WP behave like PAP... If you look carefully in WP... They are doing what the PAPs are doing... That is why she said that...

It would be helpful if you could quote some examples of how WP is like PAP. Over-privatisation of basic services? Pro-foreigners? Extra income for MPs?

But after they get more seats... They behave like PAP... The WP MP dare not express their views openly...

What examples of parties would express views openly in a manner that you would credit? Give examples, don't just say "NSP dare to express full stop", "SDP dare to express full stop".

If you have question, please draft the question to the party... PAP style?? No???

That's strange, drafting question to a party is a bad thing and a "PAP style"? You mean PAP was the one that set a trend to the whole world?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would be helpful if you could quote some examples of how WP is like PAP. Over-privatisation of basic services? Pro-foreigners? Extra income for MPs?

Everyone is complaining about CSC chargers too high... PAP increase everyone make noise... WP did not stop PAP from doing that... Instead they follow...

PAP pro- Foreigners, they target 6.9 Millions... What the WP said??? 5 millions?? They should say stick to 2+ Millions which is all Singaporean.. No??

When we said Minister pay too high... What they come out?? Slightly lower, but still above million per month... They should propose 30K or 15K per month for Ministers... Did they do that??? They are worry that if 1 day they rules Singapore, their pay will shrink...

What examples of parties would express views openly in a manner that you would credit? Give examples, don't just say "NSP dare to express full stop", "SDP dare to express full stop".

We are talking about PAP had a brunch of yes man... No MP dare to speak against their party for the peoples. Now WP MPs also dare not speak against their party. No???

That's strange, drafting question to a party is a bad thing and a "PAP style"? You mean PAP was the one that set a trend to the whole world?

So you prefer when we question our government... We need to apply with all these question??? If they are following what PAP is doing... Why we need to change... If we are talking about change... We need a difference government... If not we will still screwed after we change... No???

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Cute xiaomeimei is correct. Voting opposition may not change anything.

But confirm, double confirm and chopped, voting pap will definitely not change anything.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone is complaining about CSC chargers too high... PAP increase everyone make noise... WP did not stop PAP from doing that... Instead they follow...

No one can run an operation and totally not increase price forever. We seem to recall that WP doesn't "follow" PAP most of the time. Argument struck out.

PAP pro- Foreigners, they target 6.9 Millions... What the WP said??? 5 millions?? They should say stick to 2+ Millions which is all Singaporean.. No??

Singaporeans already 3.2 million. If 2 million people, what do you propose to do with the other 1.2 million. Drown them?. Any opposition party dare say that, I salute them. None. So argument struck out.

When we said Minister pay too high... What they come out?? Slightly lower, but still above million per month... They should propose 30K or 15K per month for Ministers... Did they do that??? They are worry that if 1 day they rules Singapore, their pay will shrink...

If everything you quote a ridiculous price to compare with what WP propose, of course you will say WP no good. Why WP not propose coffee $0.05. Why WP not propose minister get $10 per day. Like that also can, so many things WP will be lousy. Figures have to be realistic.

Even SDP proposal is $50,000 a month. Who propose $15,000? Argument struck out.

We are talking about PAP had a brunch of yes man... No MP dare to speak against their party for the peoples. Now WP MPs also dare not speak against their party. No???

Still not answering my question. Which party got people always speaking up against their party. Maybe you mean Reform Party should be the best party, since people are always questioning and leaving it. Then you belong to 1.2% of the population who voted RP in Punggol East. You want to be so special, you cannot blame people for not being able to hear you.

So you prefer when we question our government... We need to apply with all these question??? If they are following what PAP is doing... Why we need to change... If we are talking about change... We need a difference government... If not we will still screwed after we change... No???

Sorry, don't understand.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one can run an operation and totally not increase price forever. We seem to recall that WP doesn't "follow" PAP most of the time. Argument struck out.

Singaporeans already 3.2 million. If 2 million people, what do you propose to do with the other 1.2 million. Drown them?. Any opposition party dare say that, I salute them. None. So argument struck out.

If everything you quote a ridiculous price to compare with what WP propose, of course you will say WP no good. Why WP not propose coffee $0.05. Why WP not propose minister get $10 per day. Like that also can, so many things WP will be lousy. Figures have to be realistic.

Even SDP proposal is $50,000 a month. Who propose $15,000? Argument struck out.

Still not answering my question. Which party got people always speaking up against their party. Maybe you mean Reform Party should be the best party, since people are always questioning and leaving it. Then you belong to 1.2% of the population who voted RP in Punggol East. You want to be so special, you cannot blame people for not being able to hear you.

Sorry, don't understand.

1. Than why PAP increase CSC, transportation cost, renter cost. So many people make noise?

2. Who told you Singapore have 3.2 millions POP??? If you do not add in the New Citizen from China, Malaysia, Indian or Philippine... It will below 3 Millions... No??? WP should chase away all the New Citizens... Singaporeans top unhappy with PAP is they bring in too much Foreigner into Singapore include New Citizen...

3. Do you think we will be happy if the Minister get 900K per year?? We are talking about sever the nation... Why need to pay so high... ... 50K per month?? USA president only get USD 400K per year which is about SGD 42K per month.. Why our minister need to pay higher than US president??? 15K already too much... No???

4. Before I answer your question.. Please help to answer mine... Which government do not screwed their people???

5. Why we complain so much on PAP MPs??? Because when PAP is not doing something right... They all keep quite.. Do not dare to fight against their party for the peoples. Now WP MPs are the same. LTK or SL asked then to shut up... They keep quite... Balless like the PAP MPs...

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is absolutely right. 99% of the things posted here in praise of the opposition have nothing to do with the opposition. Half of them were from bullshit website like TRS and TOC, the other half is from the active imagination of dumbfuck opposition supporting retards with no anchor to reality.

Hard truth
Complain about suppression of free speech of present government? Goh Meng Seng, James Gomez etc all left WP and SDP respectively because of restriction of speech

Million dollar minister salary? WP came up with a million dollar salary proposal of their own

Increase cost of living? Increase conservancy fees, charge hawkers for FOC services.

No Accountability? Missing 20M from accounts. WP have no idea where it is

Problem with detention without trial? WP support retaining the power for police to detain without trial

Even if what you say is true, as long as PAP is worse than opposition, people will go for the better options one day.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Than why PAP increase CSC, transportation cost, renter cost. So many people make noise?

This is what wrote in a previous post, happy reading.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....crease-conservancy-fees&p=1824957#post1824957

Basically, you are not talking about me. I never make noise over every increase and I think not everyone who makes noise support opposition.

2. Who told you Singapore have 3.2 millions POP??? If you do not add in the New Citizen from China, Malaysia, Indian or Philippine... It will below 3 Millions... No??? WP should chase away all the New Citizens... Singaporeans top unhappy with PAP is they bring in too much Foreigner into Singapore include New Citizen...

Unlike you, I check my facts.

As of 2010, it is home to 5.1 million people, of whom 3.2 million (64%) are Singapore citizens...
http://www.nyp.edu.sg/ois/about-sg-nyp/about-singapore

3. Do you think we will be happy if the Minister get 900K per year?? We are talking about sever the nation... Why need to pay so high... ... 50K per month?? USA president only get USD 400K per year which is about SGD 42K per month.. Why our minister need to pay higher than US president??? 15K already too much... No???

I don't disagree with you in principle. BTW $50K to $90K (proposed by opposition) is in S$ and US president pay of $40,000 is US$. USA president is also paid lower than many countries leader because it has a lot of perks.

4. Before I answer your question.. Please help to answer mine... Which government do not screwed their people???

Answered your question before in another thread / post just recently only.

5. Why we complain so much on PAP MPs??? Because when PAP is not doing something right... They all keep quite.. Do not dare to fight against their party for the peoples. Now WP MPs are the same. LTK or SL asked then to shut up... They keep quite... Balless like the PAP MPs...

I mentioned before, people who single out a particular party an agenda. Hence, nothing further needs to be said.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what wrote in a previous post, happy reading.

Unlike you, I check my facts.

As of 2010, it is home to 5.1 million people, of whom 3.2 million (64%) are Singapore citizens...
http://www.nyp.edu.sg/ois/about-sg-nyp/about-singapore

Do you know why PAP done badly on 2011 Election??? One of the reason it is because they bring in too much foreigners. For true Singaporeans New Citizens are foreigners too. Can you get the numbers of New Citizens they bring in from 2000 to 2010??? I am sure they bring in more than 500K new citizens for the pass 10 years... If they did not let in so much New Citizen... Singapore pop will be much less than 3 Millions... This I am pretty sure...