• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

will he eat his words if more GRCs go to Alternative Parties in 2016?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
“One-man-one-vote is a most difficult form of government. Results can be erratic.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Dec 19 1984

“I think in Singapore, we stand a chance of making the one-man-one-vote system work. With amendments as we have done, you know, like GRCs.. We need to make it work. And I believe with pragmatic adjustments, given these favourable conditions, we can have more open debate.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, 1990 National Day Rally

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
“One-man-one-vote is a most difficult form of government. Results can be erratic.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Dec 19 1984

“I think in Singapore, we stand a chance of making the one-man-one-vote system work. With amendments as we have done, you know, like GRCs.. We need to make it work. And I believe with pragmatic adjustments, given these favourable conditions, we can have more open debate.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, 1990 National Day Rally

you dont have to worry so much about lky.
leave him alone.
u never heard ti kong decide who will be the emperor,when the emperor will be punished,when the emperor will be overthrown.
all these are destiny cycles we cant change.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you dont have to worry so much about lky.
leave him alone.
u never heard ti kong decide who will be the emperor,when the emperor will be punished,when the emperor will be overthrown.
all these are destiny cycles we cant change.

In ancient China, a deposed emperor or king at the end of a dynasty usually meets a terrible end: entire family poisoned, beheaded, impaled, or stabbed by eunuchs. It was much more fun. Hope a similar fate befalls the Familee and every single one of its descendants.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
the emperor in ancient text is actually the son of the heaven. (tian=heaven) ( zi = son ) tian zi
any child who ba zi is not strong enough cannot anyhow use the name tian zi
the emperor is assigned by the heaven ( tian ).
all in common,just before a dynasty end,there will be a long drought to punish the commoner.
why the commoner and not the emperor?

old man is still around for as..the heaven has their reason

Last edited: