• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all oppositions supporters!! One Super Rich Angmo!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun think he ended up like this by being negative in his life!

zuck_thumbnail.jpg

A net worth of $27 billion. Doesn't wear socks. [Image: Mashable/Kurt Wagner]...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

zuck_thumbnail.jpg

A net worth of $27 billion. Doesn't wear socks. [Image: Mashable/Kurt Wagner]...

Nope... he became like that because he is part of the tribe and govt agencies had funded Facebook.

Irrational exuberance (positivism) is for those who don't want to know the truth.

[video=youtube;UJqGbA2tLww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJqGbA2tLww[/video]

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes......Facebook and Google were ''founded'' by Jews and funded by US Govt agencies so track people............

since then these companies bought over other social media companies to widen the net............like Youtube being one of them.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 of the Facebook founders are Jews: Zuckerberg, Moskovitz, Saverin (Brazilian, now Sinkie Jew). Go figure.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Opposition supporters are the most positive people in the world. They are confident PAP will be out of power in 2016 and the opposition is qualified and ready to form the government.

Will PAP supporters have such a confidence? No. That's why they keep clinging onto PAP.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any billionaire who encourages and empowers the common people
To speak truth to power is a good tycoon regardless of race or religion
Putting your money where your mouth is engenders respect
And you should not give a shit what Old Fart and MadHatter says

[video=youtube;BfkN4lp9Ams]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfkN4lp9Ams[/video]

Last edited: