• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM by sglivebet

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure many of you have this pm to place bets under him.

Betting under other bookies other than sg pools is illegal

19308085a6e4820f761ab63486672ca7e21d084d.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am sure many of you have this pm to place bets under him.

Betting under other bookies other than sg pools is illegal

He help pay the bills here. If you don't want to receive his PMs, just add him to your ignore list.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just disable PMs.

And don't forget to use ad blocking software. :wink:

Nope i pm with some forummers just that i and many others don't like spam from trolls and adverts it's just like you don't disable your whatsapp or your sms function all because you recieve junk msgs from spammers right?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope i pm with some forummers just that i and many others don't like spam from trolls and adverts it's just like you don't disable your whatsapp or your sms function all because you recieve junk msgs from spammers right?

A phone is different from a forum.

Whatever makes you happy. Personally, I don't care about PM'ing with other forummers.

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal

No one gets it more than me and he trolls long hours to do that. Best of all is that he is unaware that i am his competitor. :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these KNNBCCB bookies damn fucking nuisance :oIo:

Just disable pm to siam all these lowlifes :kma: