• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Happened to My Country, Singapore?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love Singapore.

Last night I drove to Tampines New Town to pick up a friend for dinner. The roads were congested and chaotic. Many cyclists were cycling on the road without bicycle lights. They were hard to see. And many didnt following traffic lights and rode on the wrong side of the road.It's hazardous to drive and cycle at tampines.

Do we need more deaths before the Traffic Police take action?

What happened to Singapore? What happened to SPF?

Singapore cyclists be need a serious education in road safety and manners.

Want to cycle on the road but never pay road tax somemore!

Don't be surprised too many of the cyclists nowadays are foreigners with little training in road manners

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore is indeed becoming a dirtier place because of all those foreigners who come here with low hygiene standards and habits of littering, spitting, letting kids pee in the open, etc.

Even kopitiam also let the kid pee there! I would not have believed it if not for the photograph. Who were supposed to educate them and why are we letting in these kinds of foreigners?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore cyclists be need a serious education in road safety and manners.

Want to cycle on the road but never pay road tax somemore!

Don't be surprised too many of the cyclists nowadays are foreigners with little training in road manners

most cyclists dont follow the highway code and are a danger to other road users and themselves.

But the root cause is the pap who allow these ignorant road users to be on the road.

Lee Bee Wah is correct...all road users must pass the highway code

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is indeed becoming a dirtier place because of all those foreigners who come here with low hygiene standards and habits of littering, spitting, letting kids pee in the open, etc.

Even kopitiam also let the kid pee there! I would not have believed it if not for the photograph. Who were supposed to educate them and why are we letting in these kinds of foreigners?

crumbling of Singapore with the influx of 3rd world foreigners

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMHO allowing cyclists on pedestrian footpaths is a ticking time-bomb.
With more and more Singaporeans hitting 50 and above, not all of them drive, can afford to drive.. if they go on the walkways, and some inconsiderate cyclist peddles fast.. I doubt the elderly can avoid or evade in time.
And if nothing is done to curb the number of cyclists on pedestrian walkways, I can bet you more accidents will happen.. but I don't kown when or how bad it will be.
Last time cyclists have to register their bicycles for a licence.. why not continue and charge foreigners MORE?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love Singapore.

Last night I drove to Tampines New Town to pick up a friend for dinner. The roads were congested and chaotic. Many cyclists were cycling on the road without bicycle lights. They were hard to see. And many didnt following traffic lights and rode on the wrong side of the road.It's hazardous to drive and cycle at tampines.

Do we need more deaths before the Traffic Police take action?

What happened to Singapore? What happened to SPF?

Don't expect anything good from a town name after the male genitalia. It's a lan-jiao place to be.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMHO allowing cyclists on pedestrian footpaths is a ticking time-bomb.
With more and more Singaporeans hitting 50 and above, not all of them drive, can afford to drive.. if they go on the walkways, and some inconsiderate cyclist peddles fast.. I doubt the elderly can avoid or evade in time.
And if nothing is done to curb the number of cyclists on pedestrian walkways, I can bet you more accidents will happen.. but I don't kown when or how bad it will be.
Last time cyclists have to register their bicycles for a licence.. why not continue and charge foreigners MORE?

that's very true. It's a time bomb.

another time bomb is what I have mentioned in post#1 when cyclists do not know anything abt road safety and highway code. they cycle all over the road without regard to other road users. How often must cars avoid such ignorant cyclists. Lee Bee Wah has openly defied the pap and called on her masters to educate these cyclists

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I visited Jurong Bird Park with a friend this morning from 11am to 1 pm. There were some visitors at JBP. I noticed abt 80% Indians and 15% looked PRCs. what happened to my country?

Prosperous... So much visitors here... All the stores there must be very happy with the tourists... Without visitors the store had to close shop and all the guys can unzip the pants and look at their kuku bird...:biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prosperous... So much visitors here... All the stores there must be very happy with the tourists... Without visitors the store had to close shop and all the guys can unzip the pants and look at their kuku bird...:biggrin:

it used to b packed with tourists too. what happened to the Japanese and caucasian tourists? now we are good only for uncouth Indian and PRC visitors?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it used to b packed with tourists too. what happened to the Japanese and caucasian tourists? now we are good only for uncouth Indian and PRC visitors?

You never follow Finance news??? Japan is not doing well for the pass 10 years... The ang mo countries mostly close to bankrupt ( PIGS = Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain)

They got no money to come Singapore anymore... Now only China and India are doing well... So they have money to travel and visit JBP!!! Even Singaporeans find JBP too expensive...

Sigh... You do not know this??? Now the ang mo branded goods are licking and sucking China cunts and cocks...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You never follow Finance news??? Japan is not doing well for the pass 10 years... The ang mo countries mostly close to bankrupt ( PIGS = Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain)

They got no money to come Singapore anymore... Now only China and India are doing well... So they have money to travel and visit JBP!!! Even Singaporeans find JBP too expensive...

Sigh... You do not know this??? Now the ang mo branded goods are licking and sucking China cunts and cocks...:rolleyes:

my friend was in Italy and she visited a branded store which has a big poster which says "We dont sell to China people"

Dont be myopic and think you know a lot because you read Financial News and know PIGS