• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VICE activity

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
to report VICE activity, is there a seperate dept WITH AN EMAIL ADRESS, apart form singapore police force?

and IB, are you going to say i ask this question coz i cant get on with my life and all the other FOOking BS?

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can report here too! This forum is well watched by many including the police. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you!!

Wendy you so happy for fook? All these garberment line and email is automatic. Send email and you will get a "Thank you for....We will....." reply. Call telephone lagi jialat, will get "Press 1 for......Press 2 for .....Press 3 for..........." And most KNNCCB thing is always the one most important is last one, which is "press 0 to talk to the operator".

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good point.
Boss Sam will up you infinitely.

let me report to relevant authorities first and see what action they take, then i will report it here, becuase apprently i am so unhappy for beocing a soom to be bankrupt,,,, i must jump for joy instead and be eternally grateful i am even allowed to breath, not by the grace of god, but by man

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advise, if the amount not big don't opt for bankrupt, opt to pay bit by bit. Once you bankrupted you will become 2nd class citizen, even go JB for fook, your must ask you OA's approval. if you are on heat (oestrus), you have to settle in the bush in chinese garden like what the bangala and pinoy.

let me report to relevant authorities first and see what action they take, then i will report it here, becuase apprently i am so unhappy for beocing a soom to be bankrupt,,,, i must jump for joy instead and be eternally grateful i am even allowed to breath, not by the grace of god, but by man

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IF you've a facebook page, you can post to SPF's facebook page....sure got someone reply you one.......

https://www.facebook.com/singaporepoliceforce

Then if they do not follow up, keep posting on the page for follow up.......

But sure got cheebyes go there kaypoh one.......just ignore them.........
ah not true, i have psoted on SPF facebbook before , on dffernt matter , and they jsut FOOk dont care.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah not true, i have psoted on SPF facebbook before , on dffernt matter , and they jsut FOOk dont care.

Your this type of post, sure got reply lah..........the site is only good for finding directions, nothing else.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your this type of post, sure got reply lah..........the site is only good for finding directions, nothing else.

i preperaeed an email already, just want sure if there was a specific division delaing with vice activity

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vice activities is part and parcel of sinkie land since it was founded.
In fact they are oldest professional of mankind.