• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Does Opposition Supporters Resort to Lies & Distortions Instead of Reason?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are so many Dumbfucks here...

dumbfucks-dumbfucks-everywhere.jpg

Instead of arguing on reasoning and merit, Dumbfucks love to spread hatred, racism, lies, distortions and what have you. Dumbfucks cant even string a proper sentence to argue coherently.

If they lose in an argument, they will say "oh, you are not discerning enough". What the Fuck is this kind of reasoning?!?

Others are even better, they concoct lies against the PAP and Government of Singapore!

Raise the standard of argument here YOU DUMBFUCKS! Only when You are able to do that, YOU CAN THEN CHALLENGE THE PAP!!!

raise-the-bar.jpg

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean lies like Chen Show Mao having a teenage gangster-dressing "son" Darren Tan with a different surname (probably because he thought the Chinese surname is the same) when Chen's children are no older than 10.

Guess the origin of the above - PAP or opposition. Or maybe it's not a lie but a joke, then I agree - that the site is a joke.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
oppositions supporters are blinded by their own hatred. that is why they cannot think properly.

I dun see such situation in PAP supporters. They are are winners and happy people!!

Positive people are usually successful!! LOL!

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oppositions supporters are blinded by their own hatred. that is why they cannot think properly.

I dun see such situation in PAP supporters. They are are winners and happy people!!

Positive people are usually successful!! LOL!

Just like you are blinded by Jesus Christ. Lol.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spreading Half Truths Does not Serve the Opposition Cause...It Harms It!

half.jpg

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the same can be said for non oppostion supporters, even in the face of overwhleming proof and evidence........

all jsut buat bodoh

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since the TS didn't want to respond to my rebuttal, let's look at the PAP supporters site called "FLOP" www.facebook.com/fabflop

1st picture about Gilbert Goh. Gilbert isn't even "opposition".

3rd picture compares PM Lee with TRS :O

4th, 5th pictures again about Gilbert Goh. Maybe the site should be renamed "Fabrications Against Gilbert" (FAG)

After scrolling down more than 30 pictures, finding mostly anti-Gilbert rants, I finally saw one on WP.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.....0-9/10003541_645754108795230_110904140_n.jpg

Ironically, the picture was titled "weak". I wonder whether it referred to their own weak arguments.

First picture, wrong. Yaw never came clean in the end, and WP expelled him. However the PAP fans forgot Michael Palmer, who had to come clean only after pressing by PAP leaders who in turn had no choice after WP's handling of Yaw.

Second picture, again wrong. The increase in S&C for both PAP and WP wards were mentioned in the press. Unless the PAP fans work for the press, how did they know PAP had informed the press but WP didn't?

Third picture, again wrong. Good grief, these PAP fans have not even followed the saga. The hawker centre was cleaned, just that it was not annual cleaning but spring cleaning. What NEA said or did did not make WP budge as it was a disagreement over contract terms. Vivian who had to protect NEA at the same time cannot be caught even had to quote a new term called "annual spring cleaning". To date, this remains stalemate.

Fourth picture, no need to guess the accuracy anymore as FLOP proven to be nothing but a dishonest lying pro-PAP site. LTK has never said they are not willing to take power if they are voted into power. What he said was WP was not ready to form the government. With less than half of 87 WP candidates, how to take power? Too ridiculous a twist of his words.

Let's go back to the title of this thread again. It says "Opposition Supporters Resort to Lies & Distortions Instead of Reason".

Well, let the people decide who actually does what.