• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filipino stripped naked!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bloody bengs sure are confusing.....first you assault pinoys upside down....then when someone really assaults them, youre offended.

Pick a theme and stick to it you dumbasses.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this maid also fucktard.. mom say clean their mouth. simple instruction also cannot understand.

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With a fuck ugly face like that, its understandable the husband don't want to fuck her. Those 2 kids they had was probably a case of cover the face fire the base. 27 years old only and look like shit. How to be a property agent with this fugly looks?

Talking through your cunt again you better go for your papsmear.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before foreign maids came into the scene, no one expected the female gender to outstrip the male gender as the main abuser of maids. It is quite interesting how given some level of power, the female gender resorts to violence and abuse. Even more interesting is that their victims are of the same gender.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Before foreign maids came into the scene, no one expected the female gender to outstrip the male gender as the main abuser of maids. It is quite interesting how given some level of power, the female gender resorts to violence and abuse. Even more interesting is that their victims are of the same gender.

Yes, overturned my own preconceived notions about the weaker sex, etc. I thought since 99.9% of violent crime are perpetrated by males, females are naturally endowed with peace-seeking quality and are born non-violent. Also learnt that such a misconception about Female gender was actually patriarchal and male chauvinistic in nature

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That when you started to wonder about the stories of stepmothers.

Imagine stripping a maid naked in front of her kids - Outraging modesty, and you thought a woman would understand this.

Yes, overturned my own preconceived notions about the weaker sex, etc. I thought since 99.9% of violent crime are perpetrated by males, females are naturally endowed with peace-seeking quality and are born non-violent. Also learnt that such a misconception about Female gender was actually patriarchal and male chauvinistic in nature