• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifeng's past lives haunted her again.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry about this slut, she got a fucking rich hairdo husband now, she even force her daughter to change the lousy taxi ex-husband surname to this hairdo husband.

I think she also earns quite a tidy bit of money herself with those variety shows and tv show hosting gigs.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ending trouble she had.With the Star Awards round the corner,she will be sweep under the carpet again.DESERVE IT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This happened in Jul last year. She is actress, why the newspaper never report about this at that time ?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
9 mths to close a straight forward case. Amazing.
another question to ask is HOW some lwayers play the delay game
using tactics like not bothering to reply to letters etc,

justice the sytem is easily manipulatd by some FUCKERS and FOOKERS of lwyers who should forever burn in hell or at least for one million years

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Delay is for covering up, forging or withholding evidence, negotiating with the plaintiff... not for further investigations.

If she were some ordinary bitch, the case would close faster and her punishment, harsher. Chop chop.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Delay is for covering up, forging or withholding evidence, negotiating with the plaintiff... not for further investigations.

If she were some ordinary bitch, the case would close faster and her punishment, harsher. Chop chop.
thats why i said is manipulation the system..... and thses types of lawyers should burn

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Kovan double murders are still investigating .......

Still covering up. Possibly mulling over whether an insanity plea is appropriate.

Murderer belongs to a special race and on top of that is a policeman. Therefore the case must be handled carefully, like cutting the right wire to defuse a time bomb. One wrong move and things turn ugly real fast.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats why i said is manipulation the system..... and thses types of lawyers should burn

A lawyer's job is not to dispense justice or seek the truth. It is to represent his/her client. All lawyers are the same... they knew exactly what they were getting into when they joined law school.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A lawyer's job is not to dispense justice or seek the truth. It is to represent his/her client. All lawyers are the same... they knew exactly what they were getting into when they joined law school.
some even do the thinking and deision making for their clients. these sort of lawyers must think these sort of clients are the perfect god send..... cash cow

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the exposure gained so far, next time you can opt to self represent yourself in court. Better than letting those lawyers ripping you off.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the worrt thing anyone can do i to represent themselves. and my lawyer is definately not ripping me off

i dont expect anyone to underatnd why i say do no represent yourself unless u have experiee some sort of lawusit yrsef

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why mediacock hires mad people? got plenty of sweet and eloquent girl in SMU, MIU, MTU, NUS. To increase viewership is very simple, just need to hoodwink these girls to take off the clothes lah!

That what she said on the taxi incident.

I have to carry burden of past life
Shin Min

quan31.jpg

SHE had seen a therapist and had opened herself up to hypnosis.
And through it, she claimed to have seen what she was in her past life: That she was a Roman woman who was captured and stoned to death, after having a tryst with her lover.
Television host Quan Yifeng revealed this when she met reporters on Thursday, after being sentenced to 15-month probation for an altercation she had with a taxi driver in June last year.
Quan, 37, told Shin Min Daily News: "The therapist told me that this could be due to events in my past life, although I felt I did nothing wrong, the people who are condemning me are also not wrong.
"This is because in the eyes of the public, I have done wrong and this is why I have to bear the consequences. I'm the one who has to carry the burden of my past life."

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why mediacock hires mad people? got plenty of sweet and eloquent girl in SMU, MIU, MTU, NUS. To increase viewership is very simple, just need to hoodwink these girls to take off the clothes lah!
the same can be said for a lot of emplyers - why they hire the people they do some of whom do such bad thongs in their personal life.

the answer we are getting is its their perosnal life nothignto do with their work life.... LOL biggest BS ever

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry, she found a rich hairdo husband, this award is nothing, if she wants HK, TW, US's award also can get-Chinese Wine top the US chart.

Never ending trouble she had.With the Star Awards round the corner,she will be sweep under the carpet again.DESERVE IT.