• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifeng's past lives haunted her again.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time when she fought with a taxi driver and broke the taxi meter, she said her past lives sabo her. Now her past lives come screaming at her again.

TV host Quan Yifeng fined $800 for 'inconsiderate driving'

Mediacorp artiste Chuan Yi Fong - better known as Quan Yifeng - was fined $800 and disqualified three months from driving on Wednesday after she pleaded guilty to one charge of inconsiderate driving.

BY WALTER SIM

Mediacorp artiste and popular Channel 8 TV host Chuan Yi Fong - better known as Quan Yifeng - was fined $800 and disqualified three months from driving on Wednesday after she pleaded guilty to one charge of inconsiderate driving.

Quan is said to have knocked Mr Raman Selvaraj, 28, down at the junction of Selegie Road and Sungei Road one morning on July 2 last year.

But she immediately pulled over and rendered assistance to the man, who suffered a laceration to the back of his head, abrasions on his left elbow, and pain in his left hip. She also offered compensation of US$1,000, and to pay for all his medical expenses.

This is her third brush with the law here. In 1996, she was convicted of fighting, and in 2011 was placed on 15 months' probation for committing mischief in an altercation she had with a taxi driver.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank goodness not hit and run

if case never go to court, will never knwo the true characters of these so called stars and so called good people

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Taiwan chow ah lian will forever be a Taiwan chow ah lian. It's good for her that she has powerful friends at Mediacorp to protect her career. :rolleyes:

ST_20130425_FUNERAL1FV4_3628389e.jpg

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this beaked nose trouble making Pwacheebye should just fuck off back to taiwan ...

didnt they said that if she creates trouble one more time they will send her sorry ass packing??

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wonder why US$1,000 I mean this is Singapore right? Why not S$1,000 or S$2,000?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That what she said on the taxi incident.

I have to carry burden of past life
Shin Min

quan31.jpg

SHE had seen a therapist and had opened herself up to hypnosis.
And through it, she claimed to have seen what she was in her past life: That she was a Roman woman who was captured and stoned to death, after having a tryst with her lover.
Television host Quan Yifeng revealed this when she met reporters on Thursday, after being sentenced to 15-month probation for an altercation she had with a taxi driver in June last year.
Quan, 37, told Shin Min Daily News: "The therapist told me that this could be due to events in my past life, although I felt I did nothing wrong, the people who are condemning me are also not wrong.
"This is because in the eyes of the public, I have done wrong and this is why I have to bear the consequences. I'm the one who has to carry the burden of my past life."

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about this slut, she got a fucking rich hairdo husband now, she even force her daughter to change the lousy taxi ex-husband surname to this hairdo husband.

Last time when she fought with a taxi driver and broke the taxi meter, she said her past lives sabo her. Now her past lives come screaming at her again.

TV host Quan Yifeng fined $800 for 'inconsiderate driving'

Mediacorp artiste Chuan Yi Fong - better known as Quan Yifeng - was fined $800 and disqualified three months from driving on Wednesday after she pleaded guilty to one charge of inconsiderate driving.

BY WALTER SIM

Mediacorp artiste and popular Channel 8 TV host Chuan Yi Fong - better known as Quan Yifeng - was fined $800 and disqualified three months from driving on Wednesday after she pleaded guilty to one charge of inconsiderate driving.

Quan is said to have knocked Mr Raman Selvaraj, 28, down at the junction of Selegie Road and Sungei Road one morning on July 2 last year.

But she immediately pulled over and rendered assistance to the man, who suffered a laceration to the back of his head, abrasions on his left elbow, and pain in his left hip. She also offered compensation of US$1,000, and to pay for all his medical expenses.

This is her third brush with the law here. In 1996, she was convicted of fighting, and in 2011 was placed on 15 months' probation for committing mischief in an altercation she had with a taxi driver.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3rd brush with the law (and these are the ones when she was caught red handed)

why doesnt mediacopr fire her?

or is it like another profeesion where your personal life in no way has any impact on your work life?