• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian looks like a clown wearing a Kevlar Helmet

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng is the best bobo shooter lah! :biggrin: all 21 rounds went into other people's targets my own target 0 lah!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something's wrong...he is holding gun in right hand and closing his right eye. So his master hand is right, he should open his right eye..

how can touch anything?

called Dominant Eye : Ocular dominance, sometimes called eye dominance or eyedness, is the tendency to prefer visual input from one eye to the other. It is somewhat analogous to the laterality of right or left handedness; however, the side of the dominant eye and the dominant hand do not always match.This is because both hemispheres control both eyes, but each one takes charge of a different half of the field of vision, and therefore a different half of both retinas. There is thus no direct analogy between "handedness" and "eyedness" as lateral phenomena.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something's wrong...he is holding gun in right hand and closing his right eye. So his master hand is right, he should open his right eye..

how can touch anything?

Nothing wrong with that, for a pistol its perfectly fine to shoot with either eye. But definitely not for rifle.

Does anyone know if YOGgy bear serve in combat or medical corp for NS; he seriously look stupiak with the helmet.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with that, for a pistol its perfectly fine to shoot with either eye. But definitely not for rifle.

Does anyone know if YOGgy bear serve in combat or medical corp for NS; he seriously look stupiak with the helmet.

No more stupid than Desmond and his beret and bling bling. And that guy was COA. And how about that fat fuck running NOL now . Also as someone pointed out , that's the Defence Minister in the background looking Kuku.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more stupid than Desmond and his beret and bling bling. And that guy was COA. And how about that fat fuck running NOL now . Also as someone pointed out , that's the Defence Minister in the background looking Kuku.

Hic, you never see Desmond with a makeup on formal occasions. I thought I was mistaken but upclosed you can see the face layered with face powder. And it glows when the camera flashes; machiam Hollywood set like that.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hic, you never see Desmond with a makeup on formal occasions. I thought I was mistaken but upclosed you can see the face layered with face powder. And it glows when the camera flashes; machiam Hollywood set like that.

pic1.jpg

Well, that's my SK II whitener. Hum Sum boh?:cool:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a real war, where got so good issue you a "ear defender" to cover your ears.
Only wayang sultan shoot with one.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Emaksultan220414e.jpg

"Better not mess with this guy. He looks like a better shooter than me."

His Majesty appears to be right handed and left eye.

It is unusual, because a majority is right hand right eye, and most of the remainder are left hand left eye.