• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pipe piper leetahsar and his lovely tunes.....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my poor li'l bro leetahsar....again he was being grossly and ungraciously exploited by someone who bragged a lot and promise him roses and chocolates. but in the end, looks like LTS would be getting shits and tissue papers. hahahaha...LOL!

someone engaged him to hold a 1 hr class on plants growing. each participants paid a very solid fee of $95 with all materials, notes and lesson included.

well, LTS being a goon LTS, did everything for that "someone". he went all the way to USA - ulu sembawang area to get all the plants at dirt cheap prices. he even scringed on the cab fare andee took the bus to and fro. imagine a fatboy carrying 6 big bags of plants for that particular class.... amazing!!

so the class ended with ultimate success! there were more participants than anticipated. but anticipation is what LTS is skilled in. he already anticipated and he got more plants and everything went perfect.

the fees collected that day by "someone" was like more than $2K. after deducting costs of materials, each should get about close to 1k. someone promised that it would be a 50/50 profit sharing deal and that in a way "conned" our gullible goon LTS to take up this assignment.

now a week had passed, our poor LTS still hadn't gotten any money yet......

poor thing! all his effort, enthusiasm and hope would be dashed soon.

how could I explain to him that he had been raped?

any consoling words??:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was a small world. I happened to know ppl who had dealing and liaison with that someone. their opinions and impression about him was ranging from bad, to terrible to terrigiblerest!!

that someone was notorious for bragging really bigtime. it's like lots of loud thunder but no rain at all!

siow liao!! LTS' goose is really roasted to a crispy char!!

someone was not a local. he's hongkie from oz. he flew in n out sgp very often....and probably hunting for idiotic goon like poor bro LTS to do his bidding and be exploited.

so just as a warning to those who may have encountered this SOMEONE, do deal with him with utmost care and pysch yourself to be deaf to all his bullshit brags. if money is involved, steer clear. if a deal is involved, put it in black and white and prepare to sue if he defaults.

LTS should have consulted me b4 he jumped into this pirate ship. I would then assure he got what that someone "promised".

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the story of the PIPED PIPER, the villagers betrayed the trust of the piper by not paying him after he rid the village of all the mice. in the end, he also "rid" the village of the children for he knew that the children living in this village that didn't keep their words wasn't a conducive place to raise kids.

for our li'l brother leetahsar, hope u all shall learn a lesson from a leave off his FB:

Just because I laugh a lot does not mean my life is easy.

Just because i have a smile on my face every day

does not mean that something is not bothering me.

It is just that I choose to move on with the negatives in my life

and keep my head up instead of dwelling on the past

.....AND SO, I think he should be alright. :smile:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said, ah bar the cobra...:biggrin:

in the story of the PIPED PIPER, the villagers betrayed the trust of the piper by not paying him after he rid the village of all the mice. in the end, he also "rid" the village of the children for he knew that the children living in this village that didn't keep their words wasn't a conducive place to raise kids.

for our li'l brother leetahsar, hope u all shall learn a lesson from a leave off his FB:

Just because I laugh a lot does not mean my life is easy.

Just because i have a smile on my face every day

does not mean that something is not bothering me.

It is just that I choose to move on with the negatives in my life

and keep my head up instead of dwelling on the past

.....AND SO, I think he should be alright. :smile:

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you gay leetarbar?

why are you gay?

were you sexually abused when you were young?

can you write more about your gay experience?

Last edited: