• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everything will be ok in The End

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
11589HNR.png

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloomberg: New nonperforming loans amounted to more than 60 billion yuan ($9.6 billion) in the first two months of this year, compared with 100 billion yuan for all of 2013, China Business News reported

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...o-rises-significantly-huarong-asset-says.html

please la....you are dealing with a fucking bunch of conniving fascists masquerading as communists .....if you are fed up with all the obfuscation and double talking and bullshitting lies that the PAP practice, you havent seen the magic that comes out of the CCP's arse yet man....

these fuckers can say any fucking thing and nobody in their country can verify even man.....

the only time you know its the end is then you literally reach The End hahahahahaha

damm fascists..............

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thought before action is important, thought without action is futile
No, everything will not be OK, they may end up worse than present
Unless you DO something to … … …
Now, if you don’t mind, I need to go and look for shorting opportunities

[video=youtube;BWf-eARnf6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U[/video]

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thought before action is important, thought without action is futile
No, everything will not be OK, they may end up worse than present
Unless you DO something to … … …
Now, if you don’t mind, I need to go and look for shorting opportunities

Well said. The end is near but there is still time to repent.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spland, HPL are now on acquisition. These bosses are very smart too.

I don't know about SPland but HPL has special reasons. Very paiseh, let's not talk about it. :o Sorry, I know some people don't like Mr Ong but he has been very nice with me whenever i run into him.

You know some rich people are mean to RUN after getting rich. RUN can only hide. At least Mr Ong, is humble to most peasants like RUN.