• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lky

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eventually LKY will have to face JBJ, Devan Nair, Francis Seow, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Hock Siew, Tang Liang Hong, Tan Wah Piow, Teo Soh Lung, Vincent Cheng, Patrick Seong, etc. But this time, he will face them alone, without the SID, ISD, kangaroo courts, laws, etc. Will his hatchet be effective and enough?

It's a sobering and fearful thought indeed.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u talking about karma?
well yes
on earth at the moment, it seems to leave ceratin people ALONE . one can only hope that if there is a god, then karma will tke over, even if it takes

one million eyars
one million generations
on million relatives and one million relatives generations

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u talking about karma?
well yes
on earth at the moment, it seems to leave ceratin people ALONE . one can only hope that if there is a god, then karma will tke over, even if it takes

one million eyars
one million generations
on million relatives and one million relatives generations

i believe there is life after death.

do you?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Eventually LKY will have to face JBJ, Devan Nair, Francis Seow, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Hock Siew, Tang Liang Hong, Tan Wah Piow, Teo Soh Lung, Vincent Cheng, Patrick Seong, etc. But this time, he will face them alone, without the SID, ISD, kangaroo courts, laws, etc. Will his hatchet be effective and enough?

All these people are going to the same place??? :eek:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting. Btw, where do you think they are living? Must be over populated by now.

not overpopulated. the earth is actually a small planet compared to others. and i believe the earth can hold all of mankind since creation.

so the place where I will go will not be overpopulated:smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i dont know. but when lky faces his Creator to settle accounts, what he did to them will surface

But you said that he will to face the list of people that you mentioned. If they are going to different places, where will they meet? on the way or during cultural exchange programs between heaven and hell?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing will happen to him after he died.

His descendent will get the bloodbath. Like Marcos his name will be downgraded badly when those names you mentioned are against him.

Hard for his descendent to face the wrath of God.

How much money his wife got is of interest to the people.

Consider that $500 legal fee per HDB dwelling she collected was amazingly large amount. Give and take she could have made bila bila >$20M for doing conveyancing, with no competition. Use the money to buy investment properties all over the world she would worth 50 times more today.

The Lee family would be billionaire today, the 2nd Marcos family in the making.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But you said that he will to face the list of people that you mentioned. If they are going to different places, where will they meet? on the way or during cultural exchange programs between heaven and hell?

when and how lky will face them, i do not know. It is up to lky's Creator

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing will happen to him after he died.

His descendent will get the bloodbath. Like Marcos his name will be downgraded badly when those names you mentioned are against him.

Hard for his descendent to face the wrath of God.

How much money his wife got is of interest to the people.

Consider that $500 legal fee per HDB dwelling she collected was amazingly large amount. Give and take she could have made bila bila >$20M for doing conveyancing, with no competition. Use the money to buy investment properties all over the world she would worth 50 times more today.

The Lee family would be billionaire today, the 2nd Marcos family in the making.

yes, let us hope that the new govt will conduct a COI and let justice prevail. Those who committed crimes and are corrupt must be charged.

as for lky, i believe he will still face justice even after death

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
death is the best thing to happen to any creature in this world, include human.

born to die, live to suffer.

God is unkind to all creatures in this world.

yes, let us hope that the new govt will conduct a COI and let justice prevail. Those who committed crimes and are corrupt must be charged.

as for lky, i believe he will still face justice even after death