• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lky

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recently embraced Jesus as my Lord and my Savior. It has brought peace and joy to my life. Suddenly, all my troubles and worries have melted away and have been replaced by an overwhelming awareness that God loves all of us so we have nothing to worry about.

It's not the religion but our need to find answers When one gets older material possessions are not as important & one has time think about the meaning of life. Many turn to religion for answers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's not the religion but our need to find answers When one gets older material possessions are not as important & one has time think about the meaning of life. Many turn to religion for answers.

I don't need any answers. That's why I passed all my problems to Jesus so that I can get on with enjoying myself.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His spirit will reincarnate to the physical world in the form of a mongrel dog. Preferably in PRC, Korea, or Vietnam.

Cheers!

is there reincarnation after death? it may be worse than what you have mentioned. by then LKY will be alone, facing the consequences after death

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes, when a person dies, money, wealth, power, connections become totally meaningless

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many faiths believe in reincarnation. May be better, may be worse, nobody knows, but old Harry wasn't very much liked by those around him - from what I hear, so many will not be wishing him well upon his passing. LHL will be the one at a lost without his papa to protect and guide him though.

Cheers!

is there reincarnation after death? it may be worse than what you have mentioned. by then LKY will be alone, facing the consequences after death

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
if LHL could see where he wld be in 20years time and see how wld he be then, wld LHL be so arrogant, wld he be so impulsive and wld LHL be so nasty towards Singaporeans?

LHL is not arrogant. I find him to be very humble and down to earth. He could easily have chosen an easy life of an academic. Instead, he sacrificed his health, his privacy and his time to serve the nation. For that, I shall be forever grateful.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL is not arrogant. I find him to be very humble and down to earth. He could easily have chosen an easy life of an academic. Instead, he sacrificed his health, his privacy and his time to serve the nation. For that, I shall be forever grateful.

what wld be wld be! LHL chose to be PM and we rate him for his performance now. The grade is a big "F"

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
what wld be wld be! LHL chose to be PM and we rate him for his performance now. The grade is a big "F"

That's just your opinion. I rate his performance as A+ and the majority of Singaporeans agree with me. In the last GE, he won 70% of the popular vote. In 2016, his margin of victory will be even higher.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's just your opinion. I rate his performance as A+ and the majority of Singaporeans agree with me. In the last GE, he won 70% of the popular vote. In 2016, his margin of victory will be even higher.

of course, i express my opinion. i dont speak for you