• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lky

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he will enlist the help of Angels...

you mean he is gonna slaughter a whole battalion of gurkhas during his funeral so that they can pei zhang with him to hell?

if so Tuayapeh not scared also because nim peh eh demons are more than angels....hard to get to heaven understand cb?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mean he is gonna slaughter a whole battalion of gurkhas during his funeral so that they can pei zhang with him to hell?

if so Tuayapeh not scared also because nim peh eh demons are more than angels....hard to get to heaven understand cb?

good question for ILove PAP to answer

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to Marx religion is opium for the masses.

helps them "rationalise" their fucked up lives and comsole themselves that their overpriced pigeonholes will be worth millions.....

but sadly they dont realise that it is a neverending cycle which has to stop and that a ever spiralling price rise cannot be sustained or justified............

so everybody votes for their own "survival" when they should just say fuck this shit and stop those ponzi bastards from further enslaving more suckers into their scam.....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a flock of sheep impatiently waiting on standby ready to fark lky.

bro the sheep all kena caught with their balls in a vise the minute they bought a overpriced pigeonhole in stinkapore la.....

no running away liao ........

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
According to Marx religion is opium for the masses.

I recently embraced Jesus as my Lord and my Savior. It has brought peace and joy to my life. Suddenly, all my troubles and worries have melted away and have been replaced by an overwhelming awareness that God loves all of us so we have nothing to worry about.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro the sheep all kena caught with their balls in a vise the minute they bought a overpriced pigeonhole in stinkapore la.....

no running away liao ........

sadly, most have no choice as they need a roof over their heads.

it's pap's exploitation and entrapment of hardworking and innocent singaporeans with overpriced hdb flats that is evil

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recently embraced Jesus as my Lord and my Savior. It has brought peace and joy to my life. Suddenly, all my troubles and worries have melted away and have been replaced by an overwhelming awareness that God loves all of us so we have nothing to worry about.

is that your own hallucination or is that the gospel truth?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
is that your own hallucination or is that the gospel truth?

It is communication between myself and the Lord Almighty. The Lord spoke to me and I listened and repented and accepted his son, Jesus as my savior.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
His spirit will reincarnate to the physical world in the form of a mongrel dog. Preferably in PRC, Korea, or Vietnam.

Cheers!

Eventually LKY will have to face JBJ, Devan Nair, Francis Seow, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Hock Siew, Tang Liang Hong, Tan Wah Piow, Teo Soh Lung, Vincent Cheng, Patrick Seong, etc. But this time, he will face them alone, without the SID, ISD, kangaroo courts, laws, etc. Will his hatchet be effective and enough?

It's a sobering and fearful thought indeed.