• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lky

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
her name is carrie?

2014_Hollywood_Movie_Carrie_Poster_with_Star_Cast_Chloe_Moretz_Wallpaper.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This photo appeared in Yahoo news https://sg.news.yahoo.com/photo-of-a-very-thin-lee-kuan-yew-sparks-concern-042725872.html

According to yahoo news some people were concerned with the picture showing an emaciated LKY. I'd like to know who these concerned people are:confused:
From what I have read many are looking forward to the possibility of a long holiday:biggrin:

Reactions to photo showing a very thin Lee Kuan Yew

A new picture of Singapore's first prime minister, Lee Kuan Yew, who is now 90 years old, has drawn concern from people on Singapore's internet space.

Recently, state broadcaster Channel NewsAsia tweeted this photo of former Singapore prime minister Lee Kuan Yew, courtesy of the Ministry of Communication and Information:

It shows Sultan of Brunei Haji Hassanal Bolkiah and his wife the Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha flanking Lee at the Istana on 21st April 2014 during the Brunei leader's state visit to Singapore.

People on social media quickly started expressing their concern over how emaciated the former prime minister looked:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont know. some will, some will not. but when lky faces his Creator to settle accounts, what he did to them will surface

Sobering thought, he may end up in God's good books & we, cursing & swearing at him, may face the punishment....!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
as if, if you are not told there is God, you will not know about God.

Let me give you an example of reincarnation from a Ah neh monk in India. The monk can tell your previous life was a monkey. The limited range and type of animals he know are all Indian animals living around him or was told to him.

Will he knows a North Pole polar bear? Unless today he sees animals TV show and can bullshit you were once a polar bear.

If I tell you I was dead once and see pitch darkness and total silent do you believe me? Of course you don't. No one can see pitch darkness and hear total silent.

I have spoken with a girl who had a Near Death Experience. She said she was out of her body and saw herself lying on the hospital bed. She saw a bright and peaceful Light.

Her life was changed after that NDE

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as if, if you are not told there is God, you will not know about God.

Let me give you an example of reincarnation from a Ah neh monk in India. The monk can tell your previous life was a monkey. The limited range and type of animals he know are all Indian animals living around him or was told to him.

Will he knows a North Pole polar bear? Unless today he sees animals TV show and can bullshit you were once a polar bear.

If I tell you I was dead once and see pitch darkness and total silent do you believe me? Of course you don't. No one can see pitch darkness and hear total silent.

whether i believe what you said depends on how well i know you

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have TP voters to thank, well done.

The cyclists problem is not confined to Tampines but is nation wide.

The problem is the pap who let in foreigners who have no sense of law nor order. The problem is widespread and is proliferating.

The pap has let in a monster it cant contain now

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eventually LKY will have to face JBJ, Devan Nair, Francis Seow, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Hock Siew, Tang Liang Hong, Tan Wah Piow, Teo Soh Lung, Vincent Cheng, Patrick Seong, etc. But this time, he will face them alone, without the SID, ISD, kangaroo courts, laws, etc. Will his hatchet be effective and enough?

It's a sobering and fearful thought indeed.

That's why he refuses to die even though his wife is there waiting for him.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why he refuses to die even though his wife is there waiting for him.

is he afraid to go face his Creator? does he now regret the deeds he did and the sufferings he caused? let it be a lesson to LHL and all pap members. dont manipulate and cause Singaporeans to suffer for their own self gains

what does it benefit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, let us hope that the new govt will conduct a COI and let justice prevail. Those who committed crimes and are corrupt must be charged.

as for lky, i believe he will still face justice even after death

I don't think anyone here has heard about this episode which was related to me by my doctor friend concerning Lee Kuan Yew's name.

In the 70's dictator Lee Kuan Yew was informed by his ISD men that someone (a senior citizen) in S'pore also had the name in the style of Lee Kuan Yew.

Without any hesitation he ordered that this other poor innocent Lee Kuan Yew be brought to the Istana where he personally demanded that he do a deed poll to change his name of Lee Kuan Yew to another name.

You tell me now, such a nasty bastard how he ever die peacefully?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think anyone here has heard about this episode which was related to me by my doctor friend concerning Lee Kuan Yew's name.

In the 70's dictator Lee Kuan Yew was informed by his ISD men that someone (a senior citizen) in S'pore also had the name in the style of Lee Kuan Yew.

Without any hesitation he ordered that this other poor innocent Lee Kuan Yew be brought to the Istana where he personally demanded that he do a deed poll to change his name of Lee Kuan Yew to another name.

Forgot to add that this other Lee Kuan Yew was my doctor friend's long time patient.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ohh..that's indeed new

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So he changed to kuan kong? Got test blood boh? Sekalee 1/2 bros leh. Got pay mil $ hush money like wendy boh?