• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Take Part in Foo Mee Har Challenge Trophy!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
for the fooking spies,
i CUT AND PASTED
the the thread title and the jpeg from http://ayerrajahyec.blogspot.sg/2014...challenge.html (this link does not exist)

new link http://ayerrajahyec.blogspot.sg/2014/04/take-part-in-foo-mee-har-challenge.html

screen shot in case kenna deleted

AYER RAJAH scrrenshot (FILEminimizer).jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks something funny with the links, but lest i be accused frivously of making up the thread title, i CUT AND PASTED IT

You can hover your mouse cursor over the link you have first posted. Part of it has been truncated.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear, you have to learn to let go of all your pain and sorrow.

I feel your anger and your spite for the Fooks but it seems to be polluting your soul as well

You are a free spirit. Don't waste time with these people. Fly, be free.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I feel your anger and your spite for the Fooks but it seems to be polluting your soul as well

Nah... You are wrong... HATE IS GOOD!

The “ritual” of hating, does it purify us to love those we actually like and love more intensely? Or does hate infect us and taint our love? But on the other hand, to love unconditionally, despite ignorance, triteness or anything else, does that enable us to let the world rot without a thought of it’s future? Is it morally right to lay back and let idiots take over? Is it morally wrong to love everybody?

I’m not talking about a revolution. Of course if you hate someone you can still teach them of “justice” or “knowledge” and you can learn to understand them, so the initial hate isn’t a permanent thing.

If you can USE that hate to keep yourself driven, for just a little while, enough to make a difference in a world you want to change, then is hate good

Last edited:

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the best advice I've seen all day.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this event is organised byAyer Rajah Youth Executive Committee

Under the People's Association Youth Movement, Ayer Rajah Youth Committee is one of the 99 grassroots clubs established in community centres to engage both the studying youths (12 - 21 yrs old) and the working youths (22 - 35 yrs old) to be the new voices of our community. We have organized many meaningful events such like Project OHANA - Home for Lone & Young @ THearts as well as the M1 Project Communi'Bake 2012 that won a place in the Guinness Book of World Records!

Our Vision:
To engage and nuture responsible Youths as the new voices of Ayer Rajah Community.

Our Mission:
To champion innovative programme in meeting the diverse interests of studying and working youths.

CUT AND PASTED

from http://ayerrajahyec.blogspot.sg/p/about.html