• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

question for golden dragon

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know that i claimed that i have been harrassed by the lasup matas, from what i describe to you before, do you think it's possible they tracked your movement, my comfort cab is GPS tacked, so almost everywhere i go, there are patrol cars going around me. be it in tampines, in hougang, at airport, i sure see patrol car going either beside or behind me. do you think such coincidence exist?:*::*::*::confused::confused::confused:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know that i claimed that i have been harrassed by the lasup matas, from what i describe to you before, do you think it's possible they tracked your movement, my comfort cab is GPS tacked, so almost everywhere i go, there are patrol cars going around me. be it in tampines, in hougang, at airport, i sure see patrol car going either beside or behind me. do you think such coincidence exist?:*::*::*::confused::confused::confused:
i suggest your either drive to oxley road or rochalie drive to test it out....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they put you on surveillance, it wont be police cars following you. Unmarked cars and motorbikes.

If you are placed under surveillance, for what? You working for a foreign govt?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the patrol cars are conveniently being dispatched to warn me if i do anything foolish, serve as a disturbance as well.

many years ago, after i was framed by a crony, i ever written email to old man.

i remember there is this traffic command ctr in ubi...

does it make sense?

If they put you on surveillance, it wont be police cars following you. Unmarked cars and motorbikes.

If you are placed under surveillance, for what? You working for a foreign govt?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Relax. Not likely you're being tracked if you've never been involved in political activity domestic or foreign. You're being too paranoid.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Har !!! always like that or what ??? how often ??? daily ?? weekly ???

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the patrol cars are conveniently being dispatched to warn me if i do anything foolish, serve as a disturbance as well.

many years ago, after i was framed by a crony, i ever written email to nold man.

i remember there is this traffic command ctr in ubi...

does it make sense?

Doesnt make sense to me.