• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daft.Xenophobic.Now govt says we are bigots, disgraceful.What next?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Sinkies are earning more medals or titles for themselves. An event like the Pinoy Independence Day has heaped on several more titles or tags onto them. Other than the infamous daft and xenophobic titles, the new tags for the Sinkies are disgraceful, bigots and embarrassment.

This will bring the tally to 5. I may have missed out on a few more. While the Sinkies are earning new titles, at the same time many old titles were lost or forgotten. No longer were tags like hardworking, disciplined, well trained, knowledgeable, honest, etc etc be associated with the Sinkies. Oh, now I remember another new medal, lazy, to make it 6. This is a strange tag pinned on a very vigorous people, yes, vigorous, is no longer a virtue of Sinkies. Sinkies are simply lazy, and choosy for jobs.

But when I asked the http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/2014/04/piling-on-accolades-for-sinkies.html

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This will bring the tally to 5. I may have missed out on a few more. While the Sinkies are earning new titles, at the same time many old titles were lost or forgotten. No longer were tags like hardworking, disciplined, well trained, knowledgeable, honest, etc etc be associated with the Sinkies. Oh, now I remember another new medal, lazy, to make it 6. This is a strange tag pinned on a very vigorous people, yes, vigorous, is no longer a virtue of Sinkies. Sinkies are simply lazy, and choosy for jobs.

I hope you now understand why foreigners need to be imported to boost the population.

All the positive qualities mentioned above belong to my generation. Sadly they were not passed on to the new generation that are taking over the helm.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkies are earning more medals or titles for themselves. An event like the Pinoy Independence Day has heaped on several more titles or tags onto them. Other than the infamous daft and xenophobic titles, the new tags for the Sinkies are disgraceful, bigots and embarrassment.

This will bring the tally to 5. I may have missed out on a few more.

Other tags? What about being called ungrateful, rebellious, retard, unrepentant? Call the sinkies whatever you want but as long as they stand up for Singapore, it is all that matters.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Other tags? What about being called ungrateful, rebellious, retard, unrepentant? Call the sinkies whatever you want but as long as they stand up for Singapore, it is all that matters.

Stand up for Singapore??? I recall a survey where more than half wanted to leave the place if they could. :rolleyes:

If I can find it, I post it here.