• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VIP in SGH..anyone got info?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My Pinoy girlfriend say got VIP just got into SGH and everyone is like very excited...

Anyone got any news who is it?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the good news coming our way? VIP to leave SGH via the mortuary? Public hols akan datang? Flags at half mast? Hahahaha. Huat ah!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My secret squirrel told me it is none other than David Moyes! He is here to coach SGH's soccer team.

It is Alex Ferguson, after the last match he was gasping for breath after seeing how David Moyes coach the team, he is in Block 7, SGH.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably it's time for celebration. They waited, and waited and waited and finally a goal was scored. Football slogan.:biggrin: