• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I don't like Indian men. I like Ang Moh."

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_1151_zpsdb466c83.jpg~original

Same Bitch?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok checked her profile she probably is chinese since she's called lee (which can be short for leenadra) and speaks mandarin she doesn't have a chinese look though.

The fact of the matter is she doesn't like indians and let's be honest here. If such a thread was started in pro PAP forums like say HWZ so many butt hurt ppl would be so angry because somehow she has to like shit skins.

That explain why she prefers to let an ang moh screw her for some monetary rewards in return. javanese will screw a bollywood guy for passion and love. plus some good food if the guy can cook.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn almost 40 criteria one long list. She can advertise till 50 with her list. Want an eligible ang moh above 38 and never divorced? Most probably she'll end up with a psycho one.

To add on, she looks very average. If she dresses up simple she'll look just like a typical maid.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I laugh when she write her interest is academics and books when she write machiam like a 14 year old girl.

probably some cheap $2 prostitute from batam trying to masqarade as a upper class Indonesian Chinese.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I feel sorry for this Indon charbo. Firstly, when she says she is 36 years old, I think she is a closer to 40. Her one thing she mentioned she is good in is "academics". At least you put in your bio you good in blowjob, you will attract some action. Her list of requirements is so long, average looks at best, average to below average body, 36 years old, cannot cook, etc. Her shelf life for a local chinese man with good prospects is long over. Her best hope is for some loser angmor 20 years older and looking for the demure obedient asian wife to grab her. that is why she is targetting her market segment. i.e. angmors.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer girl of 18-20 yo not the fucking 36 yo cow. I like to drink milks, there are plenty out there why should I bring this cow home? You better wake up from your wet dream (sorry not you, the stupid slut).

Modern Singapore women are the shits. If you are local born chinese, you must have the 5 Cs. But than what do they bring to the party, if the BF brings the 5Cs? Nothing, just the golden pussy. I have news for them. If a SInkie male has the 5Cs, he can do a lot better than a sinkie girl. Many tall good looking PRC women will go out with him, even Viets and Thais girls many times hotter and with better attitude will flock to him. What is so special about a Sinkie woman?

However if it comes to an ang mo guy, all the requirements for the sinkie guys are thrown out the window. If you are angmo, even one C don't have also can. You 10 years older, fat around the stomach, head full of white hair, divorced with kids in the old country, ugly like hell ..............no problem. Sure can get sinkie girls flocking to you. Know one sinkie girl who left her husband and young daughter behind and run off to US with an american angmo she met at a MNC. Fucking double standard.

I have actually met singapore girls, they are mid 30s and not married yet. I asked them what they are looking for in the man. Oh, must have this, must have that. Usually this and that are cars and condos. Than I looked at her and I asked her, "look at yourself first. If a singapore guy has all of this, why would he go out with you?"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My brother always reminded me to go for the 18-20 yo, more wet than the 36 or else he wouldn't puke!

That's true, but older women have more money.

There are some very attractive ones in their 40s.

Variety is important.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Same ugly personality. Do women understand why they get left on the shelf ? This one still thinks she can set terms. I suggest she finds an engaging hobby or a nice pet.

She should invest in some cucumbers.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kudos to three fine samples of the most sincere creature on earth
Some things never change regardless of race, language or religion

[video=youtube;H0AEy4agKtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0AEy4agKtc[/video]

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have many brief interludes with Indo-Chinese girls, rich and nice one. I am quite well to do so I don't care about $, I care about my brother satisfy or not.

That's true, but older women have more money.

There are some very attractive ones in their 40s.

Variety is important.