• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I don't like Indian men. I like Ang Moh."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
36 year old Indon chem engineer

http://www.singaporelovelinks.com/en/profile/showprofile/ID/279310

Member Overview
I love to learn cooking especially Asian and Western food (except indian dishes, I DON'T LIKE INDIAN MEN and not only me ).

Scammers pls stay away.

~ If u said am not sexy/beautiful enough, pls make 100 % sure that u look like David Beckham / Tom Cruise / Ronaldo or my Italian FRIEND Federico Folcia (pls google him and see how good looking he is ! )

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN INTRODUCE / MATCHMAKING ME WITH ANGMOH ( WHITE CAUCASIAN) who is looking for serious relationship.

I like ANGMOH

Seeking
NOT FAT MAN , NON SMOKER , NOT MARRIED / SEPARATED MAN. Not cheapskate man.
Beautiful Quote for guys : ~ Never look for a GOOD FACE, it will turn OLD one day ~ Never look for a GOOD SKIN, it will WRINKLE one day ~ Never look for a HOT BODY, it will CHANGE one day ~ Never look for NICE HAIR, it will turn WHITE one day Instead, look for a LOYAL HEART that will love you EVERYDAY ~~~

udr1fxo.jpg

8QksQx4.jpg

eHJSjSJ.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

36 years old and have so many requirements and so many disclaimers LOL!

Beautiful Quote for guys : ~ Never look for a GOOD FACE, it will turn OLD one day ~ Never look for a GOOD SKIN, it will WRINKLE one day ~ Never look for a HOT BODY, it will CHANGE one day ~ Never look for NICE HAIR, it will turn WHITE one day Instead, look for a LOYAL HEART that will love you EVERYDAY ~~~

Please...you don't know guys enough, if any of the above applies to their partners, simply just look for newer and younger girl, problem solved, and you?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Modern Singapore women are the shits. If you are local born chinese, you must have the 5 Cs. But than what do they bring to the party, if the BF brings the 5Cs? Nothing, just the golden pussy. I have news for them. If a SInkie male has the 5Cs, he can do a lot better than a sinkie girl. Many tall good looking PRC women will go out with him, even Viets and Thais girls many times hotter and with better attitude will flock to him. What is so special about a Sinkie woman?

However if it comes to an ang mo guy, all the requirements for the sinkie guys are thrown out the window. If you are angmo, even one C don't have also can. You 10 years older, fat around the stomach, head full of white hair, divorced with kids in the old country, ugly like hell ..............no problem. Sure can get sinkie girls flocking to you. Know one sinkie girl who left her husband and young daughter behind and run off to US with an american angmo she met at a MNC. Fucking double standard.

I have actually met singapore girls, they are mid 30s and not married yet. I asked them what they are looking for in the man. Oh, must have this, must have that. Usually this and that are cars and condos. Than I looked at her and I asked her, "look at yourself first. If a singapore guy has all of this, why would he go out with you?"

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong cheebye dunno angmo is a derogatory term?
Wonder how her potential white bf will feel about her calling him angmo gao

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Modern Singapore women are the shits. If you are local born chinese, you must have the 5 Cs. But than what do they bring to the party, if the BF brings the 5Cs? Nothing, just the golden pussy. I have news for them. If a SInkie male has the 5Cs, he can do a lot better than a sinkie girl. Many tall good looking PRC women will go out with him, even Viets and Thais girls many times hotter and with better attitude will flock to him. What is so special about a Sinkie woman?

However if it comes to an ang mo guy, all the requirements for the sinkie guys are thrown out the window. If you are angmo, even one C don't have also can. You 10 years older, fat around the stomach, head full of white hair, divorced with kids in the old country, ugly like hell ..............no problem. Sure can get sinkie girls flocking to you. Know one sinkie girl who left her husband and young daughter behind and run off to US with an american angmo she met at a MNC. Fucking double standard.

I have actually met singapore girls, they are mid 30s and not married yet. I asked them what they are looking for in the man. Oh, must have this, must have that. Usually this and that are cars and condos. Than I looked at her and I asked her, "look at yourself first. If a singapore guy has all of this, why would he go out with you?"

Well said!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know actually this has been brought up some times. BUT..... but.... but.... aren't indian men also considered ang moh? I mean ang moh = caucasian so indian = caucasian.

Also assholes like syed putra will be going hey you know indon women love indians and then cook up some BS about her.

PS this indon girl here isn't chinese. At first i thought indon chinese BUT look at her face. It doesn't look chinese. I would guess javanese.

Yup indon girls can be as fair as chinese and have 0 chinese blood and those that tend to be fairer are usually of javanese ancestry.

Only some sinkie idiots think malays have to be tanned. There are many fair skinned malay or "malay looking ppl" like the javanese around and many darker skinned malays tend to be mixed with shit skins.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok checked her profile she probably is chinese since she's called lee (which can be short for leenadra) and speaks mandarin she doesn't have a chinese look though.

The fact of the matter is she doesn't like indians and let's be honest here. If such a thread was started in pro PAP forums like say HWZ so many butt hurt ppl would be so angry because somehow she has to like shit skins.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know actually this has been brought up some times. BUT..... but.... but.... aren't indian men also considered ang moh? I mean ang moh = caucasian so indian = caucasian.

Also assholes like syed putra will be going hey you know indon women love indians and then cook up some BS about her.

PS this indon girl here isn't chinese. At first i thought indon chinese BUT look at her face. It doesn't look chinese. I would guess javanese.

Yup indon girls can be as fair as chinese and have 0 chinese blood and those that tend to be fairer are usually of javanese ancestry.

Only some sinkie idiots think malays have to be tanned. There are many fair skinned malay or "malay looking ppl" like the javanese around and many darker skinned malays tend to be mixed with shit skins.

I can tell a javanese if i see one and this woman is not one of them. besides javanese loves dangdut, bollywood, banglas etc but i dunno why, just can't get along with the chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can tell a javanese if i see one and this woman is not one of them. besides javanese loves dangdut, bollywood, banglas etc but i dunno why, just can't get along with the chinese.

WTF so all javanese have to love shit skins.

Enough of your bs. I just hate it when ppl like you change the facts around to suit your purpose like somehow all indon women are dying for shit skins and no matter what they do it's ok.

Might i ask why do you love shit skins so much? I am of course assuming you aren't an indian pretending to be an indon/malay.