• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[ Guess again ] Teacher receives suspended death sentence for raping pupils

Sephiroth

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Teacher receives suspended death sentence for raping pupils

Xinhua, April 21, 2014

A primary school teacher in central China's Henan Province on Monday was sentenced to death with two years' reprieve for raping and molesting his pupils, a local court said.

Yang Shifu, 56, was convicted of raping and molesting his students at a school in Tongbai County in the city of Nanyang between spring 2012 and May 2013, when police received tip-offs and detained him after an investigation, said a court statement issued by Nanyang City Intermediate People's Court.

Two girls were raped and others were molested during the period, the court said.

The case was among a series of sexual assaults reported in primary schools across the country last year, prompting public anger over teachers' misconduct and concerns for the safety of students.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guessed Neh leh, wrong guess

I saw 'death sentence' and knew immediately it's Tiongland. Where else would you find such draconian sentencing, apart from Islamic countries?

In Nehland, there would be no conviction and the victims would be shamed for seducing the rapist.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I saw 'death sentence' and knew immediately it's Tiongland. Where else would you find such draconian sentencing, apart from Islamic countries?

Karpal Singh when he was around once advocated the death penalty for a convicted child rapist. The only time in his career he ever did so and you can imagine the outrage. He was about as staunch an anti death penalty advocate as you can get. I think DP should be meted for these cases too.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Karpal Singh when he was around once advocated the death penalty for a convicted child rapist. The only time in his career he ever did so and you can imagine the outrage. He was about as staunch an anti death penalty advocate as you can get. I think DP should be meted for these cases too.

Absolutely no evidence to show that the DP does not deter more than life sentence without parole. Personally speaking, I'd rather be hanged than spend the rest of my life behind bars.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
death sentence and you will know it's not shitland. In their fucked up country rapists probably don't even get convicted.