• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are we living in unfounded fear?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the game plan that was successfully pan out..

divide and rule.

unfortunately for MIW, they r beginning to learn a hard truth about the invasion of china.

all invaders ended up being integrated and become chinese.

and they will be a more vocal local because expectations will be up notches higher.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life in Singapore, there is nothing to fear. No criminal gangs, no ghosts, only scared of falling ill and the high medical costs. Outside of this, life is comparably safer than other countries.

Cheers!

for if we do, then this bloody gahmen has definitely failed us :(

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, we are living in real fear. Be afraid, be very afraid. This gahmen has abandoned the real Singaporeans. They are cultivating the new arrivals who will help them form the gahmen over the next 20 years. why is the gahmen so pro-foreigner? This is why. They are their future.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what i mean the fear that the voters dare not exercise their authentic vote, ie, to vote the pap out even though knowing what wayang and nonsense the pap can churn up.

why does the cycle repeat every GE? fear? or plain kiasi?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allow me to voice my opinion, even though I am not an eligible voter. Many Singaporeans would like to see someone other than a PAP candiate win the election in their constituency, but they still will vote for the PAP candidate because the party is the "proven" performer. Over the years, Singapore's progress has been attributed to PAP proficiency because they happen to be the incumbent in office during these progessive times. That said, this progress would have come about no matter who was in power (as long as it not some idiot crackpot) as the whole region (SEA) was progressing. PAP took credit even though it wasn't their doing. Because of this situation, they rode along the prevailing currents and the media made it sound like it was because of them that there was progress. The other parties have not been given a chance yet.

If I were voting, I would cast my vote in favour of the underdog. Why? Because I'm a small ordinary working class chap, not some rich privilieged elite. And it is this group I identify with.

Cheers!

what i mean the fear that the voters dare not exercise their authentic vote, ie, to vote the pap out even though knowing what wayang and nonsense the pap can churn up.

why does the cycle repeat every GE? fear? or plain kiasi?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be very forgiving if u only realised that now. I saw that since 1990
No, we are living in real fear. Be afraid, be very afraid. This gahmen has abandoned the real Singaporeans. They are cultivating the new arrivals who will help them form the gahmen over the next 20 years. why is the gahmen so pro-foreigner? This is why. They are their future.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our greatest enemies is ourselves.for sinkies I fear it may be too late.

Soon our people will be singing native music like the native Americans.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allow me to voice my opinion, even though I am not an eligible voter. Many Singaporeans would like to see someone other than a PAP candiate win the election in their constituency, but they still will vote for the PAP candidate because the party is the "proven" performer. Over the years, Singapore's progress has been attributed to PAP proficiency because they happen to be the incumbent in office during these progessive times. That said, this progress would have come about no matter who was in power (as long as it not some idiot crackpot) as the whole region (SEA) was progressing. PAP took credit even though it wasn't their doing. Because of this situation, they rode along the prevailing currents and the media made it sound like it was because of them that there was progress. The other parties have not been given a chance yet.

If I were voting, I would cast my vote in favour of the underdog. Why? Because I'm a small ordinary working class chap, not some rich privilieged elite. And it is this group I identify with.

Cheers!

it's like certain brand of mattress that sells by itself with or without advertisement.

i m more certain now that the paps are nothing but opportunists who would not hesitate to claim any miniscule credit which may or most probably may not due to them.