• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your 'poison'? Whats your favourite beer, wine or whisky?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough of foodie talk!! Lets talk liquor. My favourite beer is Buds or Carlsberg, followed over dinner by a nice Shiraz or Cabernet Sauvignon (good for western). If going for sing song, then the finale would be single malt whisky (Macalllan or Yamazaki).

How about yours?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never knew a shitraz can be nice considering its just purple water with alot of pepper in it.

Enough of foodie talk!! Lets talk liquor. My favourite beer is Buds or Carlsberg, followed over dinner by a nice Shiraz or Cabernet Sauvignon (good for western). If going for sing song, then the finale would be single malt whisky (Macalllan or Yamazaki).

How about yours?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No particular brand favored or disliked but recently grew a fondness for dark beer. Hard to come by here in Singapore except for Erdinger Dunkel which can be found at most supermarkets and some pubs. However quite a range can be found at Thirsty.com in Liang Court. Bought a six of mix-and-match dark beers which included ambers and browns yesterday. Wanted to try a local brew -Jungle Beer, but was sold out. Cut down on quantity consumed lately as circle of friends' topic of conversation tends towards high blood pressure, high cholesterol, low carb diets, blah blah. Overall, any cold brew, I drink readily.

Don't like hard liquor. Wines, sometimes.

Cheers!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Black cat whiskey - the undisputed king of whiskeys

BlackCatThai.jpg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
No particular brand favored or disliked but recently grew a fondness for dark beer. Hard to come by here in Singapore except for Erdinger Dunkel which can be found at most supermarkets and some pubs. However quite a range can be found at Thirsty.com in Liang Court. Bought a six of mix-and-match dark beers which included ambers and browns yesterday. Wanted to try a local brew -Jungle Beer, but was sold out. Cut down on quantity consumed lately as circle of friends' topic of conversation tends towards high blood pressure, high cholesterol, low carb diets, blah blah. Overall, any cold brew, I drink readily.

Don't like hard liquor. Wines, sometimes.

Cheers!

U should cut out the beers then if u want to cut down on cholesterol. Go straight to wine.