• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stop ranting!!!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
keep-calm.jpg

Why so much Ranting here? Why Are You People So Unhappy About?

We should instead take the opportunity to thank the PAP leaders for their “achievements”!

My warmest congratulations to Singaporeans, particularly the Old Guard such as Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong and the ministers and people who have made this country the world’s cleanest, greenest and safest.

Singapore’s GDP per capita income: Last but not least, Singapore is now one of the richest First World countries. The 2013 World Almanac has it topping all the other First World countries in per capita gross domestic product, bar Norway.

Singaporeans should be extremely proud of this achievement by the Government and the ruling People’s Action Party.

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal

There...

Behaving like the PAP....telling others what they should and should not do..

The coward gay retard on my avatar is another example. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Zapping into moderation is allowed but not acceptable.

Zapping but not into moderation is allowed and acceptable.
So is ranting.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should instead take the opportunity to thank the PAP leaders for their “achievements”!...Singaporeans should be extremely proud of this achievement by the Government and the ruling People’s Action Party.

Achievement is one thing but making sinkies unhappy is another thing. Why unhappy? It shows pappies have failed to listen to the ground roots.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never said you had to offer me a second chance
I never said I was a victim of circumstance
I still belong [to Planet Earth], don't get me wrong
You can speak your mind
But not on my time

They will tell you, you can't sleep alone in a strange place
Then they'll tell you, you can't sleep with somebody else
Ah, but sooner or later you sleep in your own space [a coffin for Old Fart and everyone else]
Either way it's okay to wake up with yourself

I don't need you to worry for me cause I'm alright
I don't want you to tell me it's time to come home
I don't care what you say anymore, this is my life
Go ahead with your own life, leave me alone [to rant, sell short or whatever]

[video=youtube;b-bRxqz4mxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-bRxqz4mxg[/video]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The right track will be to hang all the PAP and collaborators from lamp posts to dance and dance away or BBQ them