• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plant also want to steal - Guess the race?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stealmain.jpg

A group of men and women were caught on video stealing Stomper Dennis' plants on Apr 14, despite warning signs and a CCTV camera he had set up in the area due to similar thefts in the past.

The Hougang resident has lodged a police report.

He contributed a video clip of the theft to Stomp and wrote:

"This incident happened in Hougang, Block 600+.

"I have experienced people stealing our plants numerous times.

"After lodging a report to the police, they advised us to install a CCTV camera. I did as they advised and also placed warning signs.

"Despite these measures, this group of about five people stole my plants on Apr 14, in the evening at around 7pm.

"I have made a police report. Will these thefts stop?"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but his plants got legs ... :o

The owner must be growing GANJA, why would people that dark would want his plants, unless they are useful to them, like GANJA. I guess the owner must be pissing off people & these are mischievous ones taking them. Block 600+ Hougang...whom did he vote for? it is either "mee siam mai hum" side or "big nose teo"...:biggrin:

AktifSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai, please understand that my fellow thumbi is going to use this pot of plant as an education tool on the person who stole his bicycle. A wheel for a wheel confrontation is not an advisable disclourse. Namaste.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bhai, please understand that my fellow thumbi is going to use this pot of plant as an education tool on the person who stole his bicycle. A wheel for a wheel confrontation is not an advisable disclourse. Namaste.

Namaste!...Sahib!, tambi is having a 'pot lucky party'..it was bring your own POT, & they took some, for the smoke a pot night!!:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People should take the law into their own hands and stop wasting their time STOMPing or making police reports.

Lay in ambush and beat the shit out of the thief. If you can smuggle in a taser gun, zap him.

Alternatively, put your plants in a place where it is not easily accessible to the public.

Singapore is no longer that safe, you know it and I know it. So stop pretending that it is safe or the laws will protect you.