• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Unwise - LHL

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Event will proceed. SPF dont have the balls to disagree with Pinky. NJH will be busy praying.

i saw NJH during the LI COI.

His body gesture betrayed underconfidence. His facial expression was flushed.

He issued a statement during the PL's saga to distance himself from Esther Goh...so kiasu and kiasi

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is to help Singaporean to integrate better with the pinoys. Why are you being so negative about it? If you are not happy you can choose another govnment that doesn't do this or move to one that doesn't.

What rubbish. Pinoys are here to work as maids and construction workers. Why should sinkies integrate with pinoys?

Pinoys should adapt to ways of life in sinkie land, and not sinkies adapt to accept pinoy's way of life. Pinoys are welcome to leave if they unhappy. Go back to your country. Don't tell sinkies how to run this country.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What rubbish. Pinoys are here to work as maids and construction workers. Why should sinkies integrate with pinoys?

Pinoys should adapt to ways of life in sinkie land, and not sinkies adapt to accept pinoy's way of life. Pinoys are welcome to leave if they unhappy. Go back to your country. Don't tell sinkies how to run this country.

Singaporeans having to integrate with filpinos is a warped pap logic. Singaporeans having to learn to speak Bejing accented mandarin and integrate with PRCs is a warped logic. No other country tells foreigners that its citizens must learn their culture and integrate with the foreigners at the foreigners terms and values.

I pity the machiks and pachiks. they are lost in SG with the influx of PRCs who cant speak english and demanded that our SG malays speak to them in mandarin

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks GD. How long do CPs usually stay in their roles? i was thinking of removing him because of 'leadership renewal'.

Quite long for Goh Yong Hong and Khoo Boon Hui. Shorter for shortie Tee Tua Bah. No time frame I guess. KBH left SPF. Did not retire. Continues to be Sr DS at MHA. My hunch is that NJH will be around the next 3 yrs.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Pinky good for S'pore? Same answer.

I dont know NJH personally nor publicly. But from what I saw of him during the coi and his reaction to the pic of him with Esther, I think he is not confident nor credible.

I dont know LHL personally but i know him publicly. LHL comes across as arrogant, proud, low EQ, irrational, ill-confident, social awkward, abusive, hot tempered, lacks self control, impatient, no peace with himself, vengeful.

So i see LHL as bad for SG. looks like NJH is bad for the SPF.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont know NJH personally nor publicly. But from what I saw of him during the coi and his reaction to the pic of him with Esther, I think he is not confident nor credible.

I dont know LHL personally but i know him publicly. LHL comes across as arrogant, proud, low EQ, irrational, ill-confident, social awkward, abusive, hot tempered, lacks self control, impatient, no peace with himself, vengeful.

So i see LHL as bad for SG. looks like NJH is bad for the SPF.[g/QUOTE]

Very accurate assessments.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know riot and chaos would ensue? It has been proven time and time again Singaporean are a sheepish lot. I await the day this is not the case. Now, where is Tony?
did LHL consider it carefully before he shoots his mouth?

if he did, then go ahead and live with the consequences and go down into history as the leader who caused riots and law and order problems

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either there is some disconnect between the political leadership and their grassroots supporters or the grassroots do not agree with the sentiments expressed on the Net. It could also be a situation where the leadership is trying to force the issue for reason best known to them.

These things could easily to be handled as the country has very clear mechanism for large gatherings - the permit system. The system not only operates to ensure that public order is maintained but its helps in a multiracial society where sensitivities are involved. Of course the original intention is to thwart the opposition from attracting support for their course.

A simple no and advice to hold it elsewhere would have done the job. I suspect that the embassy officials has sought it at a high level and someone said yes but finding it difficult to back track.

Last edited: