• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP introducing its greedy bunch

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which MP is shitting in his/her white pants now that replacements are on the way?

Which "hardworking but unelectable" MP will be told to vacate office? - Ting Pei Ling? Bay Yam Keng?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
poor shoe seller? the man is doing a business, so can call a towkay liao.

being in RC earlier help to know resident meh? i stay in my hdb estate for 2 GE liao and i still have no idea who the fark is the RC chairman. i only know RC farkers illegal park their cars in front of RC office in the evening for karaoke session.:oIo:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

being in RC earlier help to know resident meh? i stay in my hdb estate for 2 GE liao and i still have no idea who the fark is the RC chairman. i only know RC farkers illegal park their cars in front of RC office in the evening for karaoke session.:oIo:

Indeed... go to any neighbourhood RC on any weekend afternoon and you'll hear those grassroots people singing karaoke loudly. You'll still hear it even if the door to their aircon room is closed. Cantonese songs, Hokkien songs, Chinese songs.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's not discuss the greedy bunch introduced now, do it closer to election. PAP ibs gathering feedback on them now to write prettier stories for next candidates.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which MP is shitting in his/her white pants now that replacements are on the way?

Which "hardworking but unelectable" MP will be told to vacate office? - Ting Pei Ling? Bay Yam Keng?

I really don't know why they need so many MPs to run a small place like Spore. The fact that some MPs are part-timers shows that there are too many of them. I bet you can reduce the number of MPs by half. There are more than enough civil servants in the system to do the work.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really don't know why they need so many MPs to run a small place like Spore. The fact that some MPs are part-timers shows that there are too many of them. I bet you can reduce the number of MPs by half. There are more than enough civil servants in the system to do the work.

How else does the public sector become the number one employer in Singapore? :rolleyes:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a sob story, hoping the electorate will buy the story of rags to riches. I think the electorate would prefer the rags-and-still-rags story like Lee Li Lian. At least they know the person they vote for is not out of touch with them.

True. Those willing to join oppo parties know they have nothing to get if they win but a lot to lose if they do not win. These oppo newbies are literally going against the odds but they got the balls.

Those willing to join pappies know they can get selected to become Ministers if they win and become instant millionaires but lose nothing if they do not win. The pappies will still take good care of them.

So, this guy is selling his sob story to get votes from the sentimental fools.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is their turf. They can do what they like. Where to lodge your complaint? HDB? Don't waste your time. The abusers know no shame as long as they can enjoy the benefits and privileges for being supporters of pappies.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesson on how to write propaganda sheet for the govt.

"They are 48-year-old Chong Kee Hiong, chief executive of Singapore Exchange-listed OUE Hospitality Trust."

Note it is not CEO of OUE Hospitality Trust which is unheard entity that nobody gives a fuck except for the OUE part. It is also not CEO of listed company, OUE Hospitality Trust.

Might as well write CEO of world renowned KPMG audited company OUE Hospitality Trust. Clutching at straws?
hahaha...really got a cb mouth...
he is the CEO of OUE Hospitality Trust, a listed company....period.
who the fark cares whether u heard of it before???
who is clutching straws???

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah..if he is so good, no need to write such a long boring story mah..

Knn..every little scratch he did also must add in..really clutching straws..

Sure nobody spotted him in geylang, hadyai, batam?

All these things said about him..I also have done before leh..no bed sleep on sofa, gave away prize to second, packed lunch to school, what the fuck!

Really boliao..SPH has to help prop him up to this extent..

Holy Fuck!! We got another can't-afford-to-buy chopstick story on the way. Son of shoe seller, no bed so slept on sofa, gave away prize to second highest scoring classmate, packed lunch to school, planted padi at night, caught fish in longkang, etc etc , you get the picture.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
you retarded brain sure have compreh issues..

read my signature and get an education that you missed.

hahaha...really got a cb mouth...
he is the CEO of OUE Hospitality Trust, a listed company....period.
who the fark cares whether u heard of it before???
who is clutching straws???

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesson on how to write propaganda sheet for the govt.

"They are 48-year-old Chong Kee Hiong, chief executive of Singapore Exchange-listed OUE Hospitality Trust."

Note it is not CEO of OUE Hospitality Trust which is unheard entity that nobody gives a fuck except for the OUE part. It is also not CEO of listed company, OUE Hospitality Trust.

Might as well write CEO of world renowned KPMG audited company OUE Hospitality Trust. Clutching at straws?

Meritocracy must be a holy word to them. They can't help but keep talking about it.
Okay , now he is rich and famous , whose interests will he protect ? Given the way he presents himself what do you think ?

Last edited:

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

All these things said about him..I also have done before leh..no bed sleep on sofa, gave away prize to second, packed lunch to school, what the fuck!

Almost everybody in those days were poor and from large families.
It is definitely better to be born poor back then than to be born poor today.
Far less competition for resources and opportunities back then; and a degree was worth something.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meritocracy must be a holy word to them. They can't help but keep talking about it.
Okay , now he is rich and famous , whose interests will he protect ? Given the way he presents himself what do you think ?

he probably thinks Spore owes him a living since he is so capable and smart (so many prizes remember).
time to up the stakes.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya lor.
I know the old hawkers selling char kway teow damn rich man.
Rent in those days very cheap.
Definitely easier to make money in those days than today

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the part how he felt a tinge of sadness when he held firm and did not buy for his son something the kid saw in the school bookstore. And he drives a Merc convertible. Might as well tell the kid to walk to school to teach him the value of money and seriously stretch the humbleness to the extreme.

When you ask a kid what does your father do, he tell you that his father is a trader or businessman. The same kid 30 years later when selected as PAP candidate suddenly switches the father's vocation to shoe seller.

Seriously - where does the PAP find all these people?