• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am very worried about the safety of my beloved Pinoys in Sinkieland. Here is what..

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest.

To all you anti-xenophobic pinay pussy loving Sinkies, I invite you to form roving gangs of protectors of Pinoy pride to beat up any Sinkies overheard making disparaging remarks about the Pilipinos who happen to be God's personal work of art. I suggest gang names like 147 or 258. 369 is taken you see. Pong Aaahh! Be there in full force to assist the Police Reserve Unit at Ngee Ann City to provide extra security for our independent, indispensable and interdependent Pinoys!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I am very worried about the safety of my beloved Pinoys in Sinkieland. Here is wh

Singapore still got gangs meh?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I am very worried about the safety of my beloved Pinoys in Sinkieland. Here is wh

The SPF should arrest the Pinoy gang members under the secret society act ...detention without trial.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Bengs should protect sinkees against these Pinoys. Ah Bengs please come out.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pinoys are an economic pillar of Singapore now.
They are a happy lot and are qualified get to enjoy the fruits of the success built by the Singapore govt.
What is wrong with that?

Singaporeans elected PAP into govt, now you complain about their policies.
No wonder the Indonesians are laughing at the Singapore-borned people.

Sinkees deserve it!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

what economic pillar, go know your opportunity cost theory in economic.

They work here and send money back to build home is economic pillar for Pinoy island.

You live in Ozland too long, please come go to fuck PAP.

They are a happy lot and are qualified get to enjoy the fruits of the success built by the Singapore govt.
What is wrong with that?

Sinkees deserve it!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Bengs should protect sinkees against these Pinoys. Ah Bengs please come out.

Tnis ah beng say Chee bye, why always call other people to clean up your shit?
Boycott pinoy workers and problem solved.

But Sinkees only know how to complain online. Some even complain on HWZ.

The day HWZ members put their real NRIC when the leaders will sit up and take notice.

Meanwhile, the ball less remain as 3rd class people.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tnis ah beng say Chee bye, why always call other people to clean up your shit?
Boycott pinoy workers and problem solved.

But Sinkees only know how to complain online. Some even complain on HWZ.

The day HWZ members put their real NRIC when the leaders will sit up and take notice.

Meanwhile, the ball less remain as 3rd class people.

Oh please, stop goading people into revealing their identities online. :rolleyes:

A wise man had said:

Internet anonymity is like wearing a condom.

I'm just protecting myself when I'm screwing with prostitutes (pappies, PAP IBs).

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

....To all you anti-xenophobic pinay pussy loving Sinkies, I invite you to form roving gangs of protectors of Pinoy pride to beat up any Sinkies overheard making disparaging remarks about the Pilipinos who happen to be God's personal work of art. I suggest gang names like 147 or 258. 369 is taken you see. Pong Aaahh!
Should it come to pass that pinoy gangs are formed to harm sinkies, it would be the end of pinoys in SG.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Beating up bigots is as bad as being bigots themselves.

Anti Bigots got better class than bigots.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you become like them, hungry, homeless & without a rice bowl....don't know which BIGOT is beating up which bigot!. Are we here for love?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why are there pinoy supporters in this forum? kena fxxk in the backside by them and like it? hell, you should like pap too, pap fxxk your backside everyday too.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pinoy lovers got shot

-------

A British man who opened a dive shop in the Philippines after falling in love with the country and moving there two years ago has been shot dead by an employee on the island where he lived.

The family of Tony Gilchrist, 35, said he cared deeply about the Philippines and its people and had thrown himself into distributing thousands of pounds worth of aid which had been raised in the UK following the typhoon which devastated parts of the Philippines five months ago.

He was shot four times in the chest and twice in the head on Saturday, allegedly by a security guard who he had dismissed after the man turned up drunk for a second time. Local police were questioning a man after making an arrest yesterday.

The shooting happened at Fish Buddies, a scuba diving shop which Gilchrist owned on the small island of Malapascua off the northern tip of Cebu province.

Gilchrist's brother, James, who arrived with another brother, Stephen, on Monday to identify Gilchrist's body and bring it home following a postmortem, said he was "a wonderful person" who had died in a "beautiful, idyllic place" he had loved.

"My brother was an incredibly compassionate person who cared deeply about the Philippines," he told the Guardian, recalling his relief efforts after Typhoon Haiyan hit the Philippines last November, killing thousands and devastating communities.

"When it hit he hired a bus and was shipping aid back and forth. We managed to raise over £10,000. He went to Cebu and brought lots of provisions, which he then ferried on a boat which he had hired.

"It was really incredible what he did, with bandits trying to steal it and so many other things going on.

"He made sure he went to the most remote parts where help was needed and brought chainsaws so he could clear jungle. He was a wonderful person who cared about the people here and lived in this beautiful idyllic place."

Gilchrist, originally from Staines in Middlesex, previously worked in local government in Hounslow, London, and at other times as a baker and bus driver. He fell in love with the Philippines while travelling around the world. The brothers have spoken to an eyewitness who told them what happened on Saturday.

Stephen Gilchrist said: "The hard truths of this tragedy are that my brother was let down by a member of his community, a community that he had done so much for.

"The Philippines have lost an expat who loved their country and my family have lost a son, brother, uncle and friend to what seems a meaningless unprovoked murder."

A Foreign Office spokesman said the department was providing consular assistance to the family.

The alleged shooter was named in local news reports as Melchor Alciso Jr.

The Gilchrist family have been unhappy by the speed with which the local officials have sought to downplay the incident and insist that it would not impact on the tourism industry.

The local municipality's mayor, Augusto Corro, was reported to have described the killing as an isolated incident and claimed that it would not affect the tourism industry.

"It is unfortunate that this incident happened at a time when the island was brim-filled with tourists during Holy Week," he said.

Tony-Gilchrist-in-the-Phi-008.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pinoyland is like Mexico. You need a gun to protect yourself.

If not a gun, you'll need big knives. Let Machete teach you how.

[video=youtube;I16020r--oM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16020r--oM[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is wrong with that?

Sinkees deserve it!

Election department is under the PMO. How can elections be fair in such circumstances?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

we are christians ...an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth etc.