• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is this S'pore Hero who tried to decapitate useless MP Alex Yam?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
PM me directly, I buy you a Tiger beer tonight. Even though miss his fucking head also never mind. As long as he got so chuak he shitted in his pants, its good. Next time better aim please. If only fellow sinkies can follow his example. Throw household appliances down on on useless leeching PAP MPs when they walk buy. He is a real SInkie Hero, kau so.

Last year, MP for Choa Chu Kang GRC, Mr Alex Yam, was nearly hit by a blender that had been thrown down from a housing block in his Yew Tee ward. "If I had walked a bit slower I would have been 'blended'," said Mr Yam. He decided at the time that more had to be done to stop high-rise littering in Yew Tee, which has been seeing more of such cases. On Sunday morning, Mr Yam and 200 grassroots volunteers and residents, fanned out across nine zones in the estate to pick up litter and identify areas prone to high rise littering. Some 64 contract cleaners of the estate were also each presented with $10 FairPrice vouchers at the community event held at Yew Tee Close. The 'Yew Tee Big Spring Clean', as the event was called, was also meant to help residents appreciate the work cleaners do. The clean-up was held after the estate had not been cleaned for two days because the cleaners were on a break during the Good Friday weekend. - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...uchers-during-yew-tee-bi#sthash.ezwjtLXk.dpuf

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It matters little if they are dangled or bbq or blended

A GOOD PAP IS A FUCKING DEAD PAP