• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart Spotted Having An Easter Meal

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is no normal person, he lost his facial muscle control (mouth opened from earlier pic taken some time ago) quite some time ago. Can last more than 6 months. Even if he can't swallow they can put him on tube. Afterall he can have a team of doctors in istana to care for him at taxpayers' expense.

Yes, pls hang on till 2016 or if want to go don't go near election.

LANGJIAO

That smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY got days or weeks to go before he become a rotting corpse.

And then his Arseloon son get a dozen more arseholes from hooting with sharp sharp knives from those in PAP smiling smiling nodding nodding heads at him.
ALL FOR THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS LKY STOLE FROM US ALL

AND THE LEE KWAS ALL GET HOOTED AS WELL

WE HAVE OUR YUM SENGS AND SING DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

THEN WE GO WITH PIANO WIRES FOR TOTAL CLEANSING OF STINKAPORE TO SINGAPORE DANGLING ALL COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS

AND SEE LKY BURIED UNDER PUBLIC TOILETS WHERE ALL CAN SHIT ON HIM WITH MINIMUM Q INSTEAD OF ONE OR TWO OR THREE AT A TIME

The only place to bury that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is below

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i were one of the guys in the photo........i'll knock on Lee Kill You's head and ask '' anybody home?''...................

the bloody zombie-in-a-wheelchair looks like totally a empty shell liao leh................:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I see is some old man with one foot in the grave.
Are there people out there who are still afraid of him:confused:

I guess we will find out in the next GE.

Many are not afraid of him, but instead have bought into the hype about him. That's just as bad.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure these people did not borrow that wax figure from Madam T??

I think Madam T has a dummy of LKY. It was made when he was younger.
I doubt LKY would agree to sitting for a new one. Most people want to leave behind a younger image behind, when he still had his brass knuckles:smile:

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there something wrong with his eyes, why a bit pak jiao mak like that, each one looking at a different direction.:biggrin:
I used to want him to die ASAP, now I want him to live through 2016 and see how his cheebai spawn lose PAP and the whole election, not much 1/3 of the opps in the parliament is fine with me. so continue to piss more people off LHL.

Last edited:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt LKY would agree to sitting for a new one. Most people want to leave behind a younger image behind, when he still had his brass knuckles:smile:

I can confirm Mdm T at Hong Kong (The Peak) have a Lau Lee statue.

KNNBCCB.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
To have done so much for sinkie land in the 1950s/1960s and get the hatred nowadays as expressed in this forum is indeed very sad for LKY. Perhaps, LHL might want to reflect on what has gone wrong with LKY's legacy.

To express displeasure of or to hantam pappies is OK but it is at least human decency to leave LKY alone as an elderly person to enjoy his retirement.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many are not afraid of him, but instead have bought into the hype about him. That's just as bad.

There are of course many who actually believe the PAP myth. For example Sammyboy likes to praise LKY for dragging Spore from it's fishing village days:biggrin:

However I have also heard stories about people losing their jobs because they voted for the wrong party. Obviously these stories are from those who lost their jobs. It is very hard to determine the actual numbers because Sporeans have learned to hide their true feelings.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now he needs brass knee caps to stand up!!....& brass teeth to chew & a brass ear trumpet to hear....& a brass loud hailer...don't forget that brass bell to call, when he needs to.....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To express displeasure of or to hantam pappies is OK but it is at least human decency to leave LKY alone as an elderly person to enjoy his retirement.

Have you heard of "You reap what you sow":confused:

There is still plenty of skeletons that we are unaware about. Once people are allowed to dig around we may discover the full extent of LKY misdeeds:confused: That will only happen when the PAP loses control of parliament.

What I want to know is whether there is anything left of the CPF:confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you heard of "You reap what you sow":confused:

There is still plenty of skeletons that we are unaware about. Once people are allowed to dig around we may discover the full extent of LKY misdeeds:confused: That will only happen when the PAP loses control of parliament.

What I want to know is whether there is anything left of the CPF:confused:

Well, by the time to get to use your CPF money, it maybe the size of the toothpicks that, that 'toothpick lim' took, the only difference is your CPF money..maybe the size of ONE TOOTHPICK. Of course there is money there....HOW MUCH? :p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now he needs brass knee caps to stand up!!....& brass teeth to chew & a brass ear trumpet to hear....& a brass loud hailer...don't forget that brass bell to call, when he needs to.....

If he was a "lesser mortal" I doubt that there any organs that could be harvested.

When you think of the money that is being spent to keep him alive. Add that to the cost of what tax payers are paying for his salary. LKY will be leaching on Spore until he ups the lorry & after that he will be getting a free plot:eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, by the time to get to use your CPF money, it maybe the size of the toothpicks that, that 'toothpick lim' took, the only difference is your CPF money..maybe the size of ONE TOOTHPICK. Of course there is money there....HOW MUCH? :p

Actually I've written off my CPF. However I am still interested to know how much is left:confused:

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the 60% when they discover how little is left.