• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart Spotted Having An Easter Meal

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Link shared by 1,000 Likes for a By-Election in Hougang

1625548_1428573127397206_5442264930351179519_n.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why do i have the feeling that these sinkies are using that old fart for some self-glorification purposes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joseph Tan Kheng Liang, learn how to properly watermark your pictures instead of plastering your name on it. :rolleyes:

That said, nice avatar pic.

10170844_1421638774757308_2052505703_n.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Gong Kias didn't realise that it was actually a living corpse having an Easter meal in their restaurant..

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised his aids let this be released into the public domain. It really isn't a flattering picture at all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised his aids let this be released into the public domain. It really isn't a flattering picture at all.

I think that's quite a fitting picture. In his younger, more energetic days, he has never kept his mouth shut.

Old habits die hard.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks really bad.. The eyes are puffy meaning he's under a lot of medication or lying in bed all the time. And loss of facial control muscles usually means half more year to go for a normal person.

Next to go is the swallowing function and then breathing. Those who have seen old people go would know what I am talking about.

Please hold on until 2016....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Source: Link shared by 1,000 Likes for a By-Election in Hougang

1625548_1428573127397206_5442264930351179519_n.jpg

Ha ha ha ha!

That must be the best picture that they managed to get out of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY now.

How many more days or weeks before he become a rotting corpse?
AND THEN WE ALL CAN YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

AND SEE THE HOOTING HOOTING OF SHARPENED KNIVES ON ARSELOON AND LEE KWA FAMILIES IN THE FIGHT FOR THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS LKY STOLE FROM US

AND WE ALL FINISH THAT CLEANSING BY STRINGING PAP BASTARDS AND REMNANTS AND COLLABORATORS WITH PIANO WIRES FROM LAMP POSTS

IN MEAN TIME, FOR THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY TO EAT NOW.
AS THE GHOULS AND DEMONS GOING TO RAPE AND TIEW AND KAN HIM WILL NOT GIVE HIM TIME OFF TO EAT THAT LATER

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Gong Kias didn't realise that it was actually a living corpse having an Easter meal in their restaurant..

This living corpse , WILL RISE FROM THE GRAVE, when summoned!!( as promised). ha ha ha. Why is the one wearing Pink, covering his ____?? he don't have balls??

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks really bad.. The eyes are puffy meaning he's under a lot of medication or lying in bed all the time. And loss of facial control muscles usually means half more year to go for a normal person.

Next to go is the swallowing function and then breathing. Those who have seen old people go would know what I am talking about.

Please hold on until 2016....

LKY is no normal person, he lost his facial muscle control (mouth opened from earlier pic taken some time ago) quite some time ago. Can last more than 6 months. Even if he can't swallow they can put him on tube. Afterall he can have a team of doctors in istana to care for him at taxpayers' expense.

Yes, pls hang on till 2016 or if want to go don't go near election.

Last edited: