• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Flyer - Book early to avoid disappointment

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
[video=youtube_share;ayKdu1gPtkY]http://youtu.be/ayKdu1gPtkY[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What brilliant Indian engineering.

This a an Indian stadium, built by their brilliant architects.

[video=youtube;z22flfsj3OM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z22flfsj3OM[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
they should build this in singapore. when the ruling party loses, we can rid their cheer leaders at the same time. it saves $$ to clean up later.

jw5

Loyal
they should build this in singapore. when the ruling party loses, we can rid their cheer leaders at the same time. it saves $$ to clean up later.

Wouldn't you want to fuck the cheer leaders first? With their consent of course.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh... seriously their hardcore fan clubs comprises of everyone who r qualified for pioneer package.

anyone who is below 30 will automatically become disKWALEEfied becos of tendencies to raise the hammer and self proclaim to be thor.

P1080897.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It's pretty obvious that India is a fucked up country and Indians are idiots. For the life of me I cannot imagine why they are being imported by the Jumbo load on a daily basis.

jw5

Loyal
eh... seriously their hardcore fan clubs comprises of everyone who r qualified for pioneer package.

anyone who is below 30 will automatically become disKWALEEfied becos of tendencies to raise the hammer and self proclaim to be thor.

It also depends who their parents are.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's pretty obvious that India is a fucked up country and Indians are idiots. For the life of me I cannot imagine why they are being imported by the Jumbo load on a daily basis.

ROFL shit skins get "respect" disproportionate to their actual capbilities which is like x100000 more than what they can actually achieve.

Btw this comment from you is racist but if you change to chinese it magically isn't anymore.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its their administration system that is screwed. They are actually a talented bunch. An asset wherever they set foot in

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

all emerging market are key proponents of supplying job thieves. particularly the new group formerly called BRIC but now called PRICKS. Philipines, Russia, India, China, Korea and Somalia.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its their administration system that is screwed. They are actually a talented bunch. An asset wherever they set foot in

Wah really ah?

Seriously?

Where is your proof?

You never read how ppl keep on complaining how shit skins they hired cannot do anything right.

Seriously why do you choose to lie about things?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was how MS Vista crashed, brilliant fake Indian IT workers in MS.

This a an Indian stadium, built by their brilliant architects.

[video=youtube;z22flfsj3OM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z22flfsj3OM[/video]

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't see a neh girl, boss you sent them to stinkapore Rowel Rd?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah really ah?

Seriously?

Where is your proof?

You never read how ppl keep on complaining how shit skins they hired cannot do anything right.

Seriously why do you choose to lie about things?

Indians got space probe on the way to mars. New microsoft ceo is indian. Indian food are great, especially northen indian with their yoghurt and basmati plus nan. Mittal group one of the biggest steel maker in the world.Its their ethics that is sometimes troublesome..And the few families that control the country, they do not like foreign companies in their domestic market.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They're absent from Olympics games and World Cup........

Mahenjo Daro was nuked and we know the reason why.