• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it's all ready, i am leaving sinkie land for downunder in a couple of months

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia has got strict rule unlike PAP Sinkapore they just open the flood gate for 1million PRC shit
to come in, and PeeNoy, Ah Neh over crowding our play children ground, food court and Hawker's centre,
road, MRT, shopping ctr, buses over crowded!!

PAPAYA let all the shit in!!

Whereas Ozzieland restrict if you'e above 45yrs old, qualified or not?? required by the state or not?
Got money to purchase a house or not? Got sufficient financial expenses to spend whilst u r in Ozzieland or not??

There so much criteria u need to fulfil just to be a PR!! whereas Sickapore just open legs and let the shit fcuk in!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm going back to sinkie land in a week.goddamit Aussie land I'll be back.it will be my mission in life to come back to Melbourne at least twice a year.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the best nutbush bro,

Australia is like a continent. Some cities are fiercely-racist, some small towns are dominated by people you wanna avoid in Singapore, while some places are very conducive and receptive for motivated Asians like you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the best nutbush bro,

Australia is like a continent. Some cities are fiercely-racist, some small towns are dominated by people you wanna avoid in Singapore, while some places are very conducive and receptive for motivated Asians like you.

Really?which city is racist?i only been to Perth and Melbourne and they seem pretty okay to me.too many bloody tiongs though.

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget to take all your monies with you, especially your AO/Retirement/medisave Acc (apprx $140K), look up for Sam to collaborate with him for human flesh trade, low investments and high gain.

I will need advice via PM when I am there, can or not?:o

I also will always lub you guys...:biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are nice people in the outskirts too. I experienced racism in the city centre.

Racists are everywhere to be honest. In OZ an old chap smelling of booze once came up to me and said "fuck off you china man get the hell out". I was damn pissed. Spent a good minute correcting him that I'm Singaporean. He started screaming his lungs out so I just walked off.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racists are everywhere to be honest. In OZ an old chap smelling of booze once came up to me and said "fuck off you china man get the hell out". I was damn pissed. Spent a good minute correcting him that I'm Singaporean. He started screaming his lungs out so I just walked off.

they call us chinks. I nearly fainted when i first experienced that.

i can't imagine if i have the patience like you to explain the difference between a chink and sinkie.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if one can find success in singapore, one will find even more success in oversea.
if one fail in singapore, one will fail more badly in oversea.
he probable lose every cent and come crawling back to singapore.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hijack this thread. On a lighter note - you can spot a Singaporean family anywhere in the western world by the jackets they wear and the small backpacks they carry when they do touristy thingy. Firstly branded not expensive but certainly branded. Well dressed even on a hot day. Sure got water bottles. Husband camera, wife iphone. Kids full gear including hats. All walking close together.

they call us chinks. I nearly fainted when i first experienced that.

i can't imagine if i have the patience like you to explain the difference between a chink and sinkie.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are as racist as OZs. You will be right at home in OZ land.

FIRST TIME I TOUCH DOWN IN MELBOURNE I COULD SMELL THE COOL FRESH AIR OUTSIDE THE AIRPORT. I SAID WOW GOD REALLY EXIST!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It happened to a friend who was studying there. However when the Aussie female found out my friend was from Spore, she apologised because she thought my friend was Vietnamese:biggrin:

Not all people dislike you just because of race, some have valid reasons.