• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it's all ready, i am leaving sinkie land for downunder in a couple of months

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i sometimes do agree with boss that angmo is the best, when i was in Scotland, a drunkard wanted to pick up a fight with my HK friend on the street, my friend was a rugby player but he refuse to raise his fist. an old scottish angmo saw what happened and apologise to him on behalf of his scottish countrymen...

It happened to a friend who was studying there. However when the Aussie female found out my friend was from Spore, she apologised because she thought my friend was Vietnamese:biggrin:

Not all people dislike you just because of race, some have valid reasons.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racists are everywhere to be honest. In OZ an old chap smelling of booze once came up to me and said "fuck off you china man get the hell out". I was damn pissed. Spent a good minute correcting him that I'm Singaporean. He started screaming his lungs out so I just walked off.

Based on this I conclude you're of Chinese ethnicity
Old chap is absolutely right to call you a China man
Must be one of those Malay speaking Peranakans
Singaporean? No need to so howlian lah mate
Red passport's no miracle can't change skin colour

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they call us chinks. I nearly fainted when i first experienced that.

i can't imagine if i have the patience like you to explain the difference between a chink and sinkie.

U mean ur not a chink?lol u may have been bastardized by 20 years of LKY anglophiliac brainwashing but end of the day still a chinaman thru and thru.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hijack this thread. On a lighter note - you can spot a Singaporean family anywhere in the western world by the jackets they wear and the small backpacks they carry when they do touristy thingy. Firstly branded not expensive but certainly branded. Well dressed even on a hot day. Sure got water bottles. Husband camera, wife iphone. Kids full gear including hats. All walking close together.

And by their annoying accent or their fake "ang moh" wannabe accent.or their lame jokes and toolbox personalities.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singaporean accent is well received and people are surprised that we can speak the language in an intelligible manner. Easy to comprehend and engage in a decent conversation. The number of times that I was stopped for an unexpected conversation is unbelievable and it's starts from the airport of the destination country. The fake accent is just a few who have got inferiority complex.

And by their annoying accent or their fake "ang moh" wannabe accent.or their lame jokes and toolbox personalities.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about the visa and passport crap! If you got liao, you still can make it big anywhere.

If got time, read this book call Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts.

Should be a very good book.
but Roberts finally lived in Mumbai.

Thanks for the recommendation.
Will read it when i have settled down in Belize.