• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen to all the judges in Singapore?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well i'm being diplomatic but your post.. i means you wanna kena court summon for contempt. ahem.

FUCK YOU
You and the fucking perverted corrupt kangaroos that pretend to be judges in smear of shit on sole of shoe stinkapore courts should all fucking dangle under lamp posts and dance the collaborator dance

GO SUMMON ME !

How come virus dare not even try to intimidate me?
He only dare to try to bully others into silence but not me?
His PAP masters told him to leave me alone and pretend I do not exist?

I WILL BE THERE WITH OTHER SINGAPOREANS ON THE DAY OF CLEANSING AND SEEING THOSE BASTARDS DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are being addressed as 'Your Honor' from the lowest to the highest court of this land.
You have the supreme power to decide whether a human should function in a cell or stop breathing the air.
No one on this land could disagree when the decision is final upon appeal.
I am sure you are not merely a disciplinary master of this land.
Could you give a legal pointer or two to calm the government and patriotic citizens of Singapore in this time of confusions.

Singapore's sovereignty is about to be breached, where art thou when you're most needed?

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What old site, Geylang or those old shop houses where the OG Building situated now? - (stone throw away from small claim court). Price $5/60, my old detective friend is a regular customer there, after patronized he can write the money on the wall.

not sure if PeasantJudge came over from the old site :o:o:o

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judges and the courts cannot initiate anything even when laws are broken and the constitution compromised. They must wait for the cases to be brought before the courts.

The Govt, AG and various law enforcement entities can act. Its part of the separation of powers principle. There is however nothing stopping the judges and the court to notify the AG and the Govt when they think that laws are broken but they cannot direct nor expect action based on their notification.

They however can express their displeasure by stepping down. But there is always some porlumpar that will be ready to step in.

You are being addressed as 'Your Honor' from the lowest to the highest court of this land.
You have the supreme power to decide whether a human should function in a cell or stop breathing the air.
No one on this land could disagree when the decision is final upon appeal.
I am sure you are not merely a disciplinary master of this land.
Could you give a legal pointer or two to calm the government and patriotic citizens of Singapore in this time of confusions.

Singapore's sovereignty is about to be breached, where art thou when you're most needed?

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is going to be fun! Get your smartphones ready to snap incriminating photos at Ngee Ann City and thereafter flood police stations, PAP MPs and social media with your crime reports:

NATIONAL EMBLEMS (CONTROL OF DISPLAY) ACT

3.—(1) No person shall display in public or at or within any school any national emblem.

2. In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires —

“national emblem” means any flag, banner or other emblem being or purporting to be the flag, banner or other emblem of any state, or the flag, banner or other emblem of any political organisation claiming to be a national movement in any state or any likeness or resemblance however reproduced of any national leader or former national leader of any state or the leader or former leader of any such political organisation;

“state” means any state or country, other than Singapore, and includes any dependency, possession or part of any state.

6. Any police officer may arrest without warrant any person whom he has reasonable cause to believe has committed or is committing an offence.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Judges and the courts cannot initiate anything even when laws are broken and the constitution compromised. They must wait for the cases to be brought before the courts.

The Govt, AG and various law enforcement entities can act. Its part of the separation of powers principle. There is however nothing stopping the judges and the court to notify the AG and the Govt when they think that laws are broken but they cannot direct nor expect action based on their notification.

They however can express their displeasure by stepping down. But there is always some porlumpar that will be ready to step in.

Thanks for the insight.
I only hope they could express some personal opinions publicly as Singapore citizens.