• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen to all the judges in Singapore?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are they all blind, deaf and dumb towards the impending political celebration by foreigners on Singapore soil?

Why can't they advise the government for the benefits of all patriotic Singaporeans whether this event is justifiable?

In the name of Justice, where are you?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at your face in the middle, stick the middle finger and cover one of the hostril then tell you self

同一个鼻孔出气。。。。 and ask yourself what does that means?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
well i'm being diplomatic but your post.. i means you wanna kena court summon for contempt. ahem.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't expect too much of our judges. If you read some of the decisions made by the judges, you know what I mean.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well i'm being diplomatic but your post.. i means you wanna kena court summon for contempt. ahem.

FUCK YOU
You and the fucking perverted corrupt kangaroos that pretend to be judges in smear of shit on sole of shoe stinkapore courts should all fucking dangle under lamp posts and dance the collaborator dance

GO SUMMON ME !

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the time when all patriotic Singaporeans need someone with moral rightness to uphold justice and constitutionality, where are you?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the time when all patriotic Singaporeans need someone with moral rightness to uphold justice and constitutionality, where are you?

all at chua chu kang or coffee hill and all to be enbloc soon.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are they all blind, deaf and dumb towards the impending political celebration by foreigners on Singapore soil?

Why can't they advise the government for the benefits of all patriotic Singaporeans whether this event is justifiable?

In the name of Justice, where are you?

Judges in Sinkieland don't dispense justice.

That's why even folks such as Yong Pung How could become a Chief Justice.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does the word uttered by the late JBR comes to mind?

Beholden

Should be JBJ.

There was also another famous quote. It was by student activist Tan Wah Piow who prophesied to Judge T S Sinnathurary "I congratulate you on your promotion to the High Court." TWP was being tried for organising a peaceful demonstration. TWP was found guilty. TSS was eventually promoted High Court Judge. see http://southeast-asia.jbdirectory.com/Tan_Wah_Piow