• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Singapore's Cabinet be able to run NZ

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am considering Sam's wish.

My sense is that they will fail miserably for the following reasons;

1. They cannot use public funds like they do with PA to fund their political campaigns

2. All first world countries have a much higher level of transparency and accountability. You cannot ask people to trust you.

3. In Parliament, you really have to explain and make your case.

4. You cannot pass laws which protect the political elite like now allowing private investigation of MPs etc

5. And they will not your father to stay in the State house if he does not hold any responsibilities

6. You cannot financially ruin your opponents by using the courts

7. You cannot control workers and their union.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
8. Presses are not controlled by the NPPA.
9. Newspapers and media do not have government Ministers on the boards.
10. NZers will never pay them that kind of salary.

AungSanSuShi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am considering Sam's wish. My sense is that they will fail miserably for the following reasons;
Why discuss about running NZ? Why not countries closer to home and whose culture and mentality are Asian? What about Thailand or Burma? I bet my ass that Pinky can't even handle the Red Shirts-Yellow Shirt-White Shirts-Blue Shirts problems.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An earthquake, how would the PAP handle it? Kee Chiu runs out and ask to be flown out to Australia asap. Teo continues sleeping. LHL takes a selfie of himself in case he doesn't make it. Tony Tan combs his hair so that he will look good dead.