• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee deletes unfavorable comments from his Facebook

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]PM Lee deletes unfavorable comments from his Facebook[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
April 19th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

10256660_715514061805059_803316632583654455_o-617x480.jpg

Is our multi-million dollar income Prime Minister of Singapore, Mr Lee Hsien Loong a bigot and xenophobe himself?
One of the early ‘top’ comments with more than 30 ‘Likes’ made by a foreigner, Mr Timothy (https://www.facebook.com/timothyeugene.garlock) who is an American and used to live in Singapore, has been deleted from PM Lee’s latest Facebook posting:
Capture24.jpg

Even one of our own non-offensive, general comment there which garnered 8 ‘likes’ (asking Lee Hsien Loong to take a look at one of the provocative banner image created by PIDCS, this one: http://on.fb.me/1thMW7G ) was immediately deleted away.
Mr Timothy E. Garlock was reminding Lee that the Singapore government should always put Singaporeans’ interests first above all other nationalities.
But, does the Prime Minster feel that Mr Timothy’s honest, non-abusive comment is also an act of ‘trolling’?
Is Lee Hsien Loong one big hypocrite who on one hand accuse others of being xenophobic, while on the other hand, deletes away an innocuous comment made by a foreigner on his Facebook page?

Say “No” to an overpopulated Singapore
[Source]: https://www.facebook.com/overpopulatedsg

Related: PM: How’d you feel if UK netizens spam SG Day website?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a dishonest Prime Minister we got. Censorship the Lee family style. Is he going to claim like Tin Pei Ling that his assistant or a sycophant did it. The American did not resort to profanities, was not off-topic, and was clearing addressing the subject at hand. He lived here and was contributing to the debate.

He cannot claim that foreigners cannot be involved in local politics but on foreigners as a whole.

Fucking disgraceful.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is alright for foreigners to insult sinkees and not for sinkees to demand for their rights!
Where was the PM and ministers when news of foreigners insulting sinkees? Now, they are so quick to defend the Pinoys.
Are they not traitors?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most pap sites and minister fb delete unfavourable comments. My posting on Fabrication on PAP was deleted when I raise pointed questions on yacoob son dual nationality. Another time was tcj fb. I was writing in a calm manner, never used vulgarity or name calling in both cases and yet they deleted my comments.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, thick skinned and disgraceful. Cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. Cant stand adverse opinion stay out of FB.
Our PM and his cahoots are all like that - without sycophants surrounding them and flattering them, they cant respond like men with balls.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Job Scope for Istana Web Admin
- make the Govt look good
- make the Govt look good even if you are not sure
- make the Govt look good at all costs

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hang or BBQ all the fucking PAP maggots cockroaches and walking bags fo excrement together with their collaborators

TOTAL CLEANSING OF STINKAPORE TO SINGAPORE

THE ROT OF PAP MUST BE TOTALLY TAKEN OUT

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boobies! That was the only good thing about that STB video.

Back on topic though, deletion of posts is nothing new. I don't know why they do it though, does he even reply to the comments?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah loon shud sack his web admin wif immediate effect! ... :mad:

dat burger has done such a horrendous, s2pig n despicable act of deleting frank n ernest feedback 2 ah loon ...

ah loon is deprived of invaluable feedbck from ze ground n as a result has now severely lost touch wif ze ground due 2 dat useless n blainless burger ...